harry x Reader ~ Voldemort's daughter (part 2)

Hi guys!

So a few people actually asked me to continue on this. I hope you still remember the first one. It was the oneshot where Harry asked Dana,

(in this oneshot I changed the name back to Y/N, because it wasn't really requested by the same person),

to go with him to the Christmas party of Slughorn. It's called: Harry x Reader ~ Voldemort's daughter.

KittyTheGoldenHeart
cookiecat1212
Requested a part 2, and I thought I write it!

Enjoy :)

-

You looked at your dress one more time. You couldn't believe that you were finally going out with Harry! You had waited for this for so long. You smiled and fixed your hair.

'Y/N!' Draco yelled.

You hurried down the stairs and draco grabbed your arm and almost pulled you off the stairs. You almost fell.

'What the hell! Idiot!' You hissed.

'Why is Harry standing in front of the common room?! Are you going with him to a party?!' Draco asked.

'What are you? My dad? Oh wait, no. You told everyone who my father is and it's definitely not you.' You grinned. 'So if you don't mind, I have to go.'

You walked out of the common room. Harry looked at you. He was wearing a smoking

'Y/N... you look beautiful.'

You blushed and smiled.

'Thank you. You look great yourself.' You smiled.

Harry offered you his hand. You grabbed it and walked with him towards the party.

'Are you excited?' You asked.

'Of course I am... I'm happy that I finally asked you out. And that you said yes of course.'

'I'm also happy that you asked me. I thought you would hate me...'

'You can't judge people by who their father is.'

You entered the party and looked around. You smiled happily.

'Hi Harry! Want a drink?' Neville asked.

'Thank you Neville.' He grabbed two drinks and handed one to you.

'Thank you.' You smiled.

Neville walked away. You sighed and looked around. You saw people immediatly look away.

'Maybe this was a bad idea...'

'Why? Don't you like it here? We just got here.'

'People are staring.'

Harry sighed.

'Y/N, you shouldn't care so much about what other people think. If I would care I wouldn't have taken you.'

'Everyone thinks that I'm ready to kill.' You sighed.

'No, not everyone. I don't.'

'But you're different Harry. You're kind and you don't care... other people do.'

Hermione then approached Harry.

'Harry, we have to talk.' She spoke.

'Alright, what's up?' He asked.

Hermione looked at you and then back at Harry.

'In private.'

You sighed and walked away. Leaving Harry and Hermione. You sighed and stood against the wall trying to be invisible.