young!severus x emo!depressed!reader ~ drop it

WARNING: this oneshot contains selfharm, abuse and suicide attempts. Please don't read this if you are not comfortable with any of these topics.

Requested by: GiftedGhoul

Enjoy!
-

'Stand back Mudblood.' James scoffed at you while pushing you to the ground.

You looked up at him.

'Leave her alone. She's done nothing.' Severus said.

You were trying to help you but James only turned to bullying you. Not that you cared.. at home it happened all the time.

Hogwarts was usually a good place for you. You loved it here because you were away from your abusive parents. But now that you tried to help Severus, Hogwarts also wanted a good place to be.

'Why are you even helping that loser? You're only making it hard on yourself.' James laughed. 'But okay. I think that's enough for today.'

James turned around and walked away. Severus offered you his hand. You didn't take it and just got up. You didn't want him to find out about your selfharming.

'Stop protecting me.. I hate to see him do that to you.'

'It's fine. You don't deserve it.'

You turned around and walked to walk away. Severus grabbed your wrist. He could feel the scars on your skin. He looked at your arm. He moved your sleeve up and looked at it. You looked away from him.

'Why?' He just asked.

You didn't answer. You just pulled your arm back.

'Y/N-'

'It's not important, okay? I'm fine.'

'You're clearly not! Let me help you Y/N. This is very serious.'

You didn't say anything and looked at the floor. Severus grabbed your chin and pulled up your chin.

'Tell me..'

'You can't tell anyone else.' You said, with tears in your eyes.

'Okay..'

'My parents abuse me.. I used to like Hogwarts because I was gone from them but now that James is bullying me I can't even feel okay here.'

Severus just hugged you and you hugged him back.

-

Severus tried to help you but you didn't seem to be doing better. Severus was worried about you. James has no mercy on you. Severus did what ever he could.

He was now on his way to your room. He was going to study with you so you didn't have to go outside and face James.

He walked towards the girlsdorm but he didn't see you in your room. He looked around. He checked the closet but you weren't there.

He opened the door to the bathroom and he saw you standing there with a razor in your hand. You already pressed it against your skin.

'Y/N.. drop it.'

You looked at him, tears were streaming down your face.

'No.. I can't do it anymore Severus. I tried. I'm sorry.'

Severus ran over to you and pulled your hand away before you could cut yourself. You looked at him.

'Drop it.' He said.

You tried to pulled your hand from his grib but he was determined go stop you from doing this.

'Drop it!' He hissed.

You looked at him.

'Drop it Y/N.'

You dropped the razor. Severus pulled you against him and you broke down crying against him. Severus held you rightly. He was shocked but wouldn't show it to you. He had to be strong and he had to help you.

'I'm sorry..' You sobbed.

'Don't be. It's okay. You're okay. You're here.'

He pushed you back a little and wiped some tears away from your face.

'It's just so hard.' You cried.

'I know Y/N.. but it's very good that you're still here. I'm going to fix this okay? I'll tell professor Dumbledore. Maybe he knows what to do.'

He wiped a few more tears away.

'Okay..' You just said.

'We're going to fix this.' He smiled. 'I'll help you even more. I really care for you Y/N.'

Severus moved some hair away from your face. He then leaned in to press his lips against yours. You kissed him back shortly before he pulled back and smiled shyly.