Harry x reader ~ forgotten

I got three oneshots for you today! :D

Requested by: IceStorm_094

You're known as the forgotten student

Enjoy!
-

Harry was wondering through the forest. He needed to clear his head. This whole thing with Voldemort was driving him crazy. Sometimes he just needed some time for himself. It wasn't the dark forest. Harry was allowed to be there. It was surrounding the dark lake.

Suddenly he heard something. It came from one of the trees. He looked around. Who would be out here? Harry didn't see anyone go there. That's why he always went there.

'Hello?' He asked.

He continued walking. The sound got a little louder when he took a few steps. It was a soft humming. It was as if this person thought no one would notice him or her. He kept looking around until he noticed robes in one of the trees. He looked up and saw you.

Your robes clearly looked old. He couldn't clearly see from what house you were. Although your robes were old you didn't look old. It looked like you were the same age as him. Your H/C H/L hairs looked nice. Not dirty or anything.

'Hello.' Harry said.

You stopped humming and looked down. You seemed surprised.

'Hi.' You spoke with a charming smile.

Your voice was sweet. Harry smiled. He thought you looked beautiful. He never saw you before.

'What are you here?' He asked you.

'I could ask you the same thing.' You grinned.

Harry looked around to see if there was anyone you were travelling with. He took a better look at you. He recognised you from something and he didn't know what it was.

'Have I met you before?' He asked.

'Probably not.'

'Probably?' He asked.

'You might have met me. You definitely heard of me.' You said.

You looked down at him. Harry potter. You stayed up to date with the Hogwarts news. His scar was visible through his black hair. His emerald green eyes were hiding behind his glasses.

'Who are you?' Harry asked.

'Y/N Y/L. You might know me as the forgotten student.' You said while playing with your robes.

Then Harry suddenly remembered why you looked so formillar. There had been gossip about you. People seeing you around the castle. For several years you were around.

'Yeah, I hear the rumours.' You sighed. 'You know I'm not that difficult to find. I'm always at the castle.. I don't get why I'm labelled as "forgotten".'

He played with a branch of the tree and looked away from Harry.

'People say that even your parents forgot you. That's why you're labelled as forgotten.'

'So everyone knows my story but when someone sees me they're surprised?'

'No that's all that's people know. Your parents forgot you. They don't really know anything else.'

You looked at Harry and sighed.

'They didn't forget me. I missed the train and when I got to the station they left. They never came back to search for me.' You explained. 'I don't blame them. I wasn't an easy child.'

Harry was slightly amazed.

'What about Dumbledore? Hagrid? McGonagall?'

'They know I'm here. I tried to ask for help but they all said they would come pick me up the next holiday. They said that for 2 or 3 times and then gave up.' You sighed. 'I can't follow classes because I don't have the books, I look like hell and I basically only have the skills of a second year.'

Harry didn't get why they gave up. Wasn't it their job to help you?! How couldn't your parents come back?

'Don't worry, it's fine.' You smiled when you saw the change in his expression. 'It's been a few months since I talked to anymore. And now I'm talking to the famous Harry potter.' You smiled. 

'Don't you want to go inside?' Harry asked.

'Why would I?' You asked.

'Well.. inside there are more people. Maybe when Dumbledore sees you he can help you.'

You grinned and sighed.

'Don't worry about it. Just pretend like I'm not here. It'll be fine.'

Harry couldn't believe you said that. Pretend like you're not there? He couldn't just leave you there.

'No. You're going with me.'

'No.' You sighed.

Harry started climbing in the tree. You tried to kick him out of it. He grabbed your leg and tried to pull you down. You kicked him away and jumped out of the tree. You tried to run away but Harry grabbed your wrist. You turned around.

Harry was bigger then you were. His green eyes looked into yours. Harry started pulling you with him towards the castle.