Fred x depressed!bullied!reader ~ is that the girl?

Requested by: DanielleWIldfire_

Enjoy!

-

You were sitting in the common room with Fred and George, your best friends. You were just reading something while they were talking about some big prank they wanted to do.

They had been helping you. You had social anxiety and you were bullied quite a lot with it. It gave you a depression which was hard to deal with.

Fred and George always tried to cheer you up by pranking people. It semi worked. It made you laugh for a moment but then the other feelings would be back.

'Don't you want to join us Y/N?' Fred asked.

You looked at him. You had a crush on him since your first year. You didn't know why you found him more attractive then George. He had something.. Something amazing.

'No thank you. It's nice and quiet in here.'

'It's okay if you don't want to go.' George said. 'I'll go get some supplies we need.'

George got up and left. You focussed back on y your book. Fred didn't say anything. He didn't want to bother you too much. He just looked at you. That was entertaining enough for you. He thought you were cute. He always descovered something else when he looked at you. A new freckle, a new sparkle on your skin or just a new look in your eyes. He truly liked you.

'Is that the girl?' You heard someone whisper.

Your eyes froze into the book for a moment. Who were they whispering about?

'Yes. Y/N Y/L. She only has two friends. Apparently she's the least social student at Hogwarts.' You heard.

Fred saw that you weren't reading anymore. Your eyes were just staring at the page. You weren't scanning the pages. He listened for a moment.

'Why is that?'

'Apparently she's not likable. People have been saying that she has a rotten personality.'

Rotten personality? If it wasn't your looks then it was your personality.. You could never do it right. Their words hurt you. They always did. You were very insecure.

'Why would they like her if she has such a personality? I mean I wouldn't want to hang out with anyone like that.'

'Apparently they feel sorry for her. Why else would they? Fred and George are popular and she's clearly not. There can't be a other reason.'

That comment hit you right where it hurts. That couldn't be true.. tears were stinging in your eyes. Fred saw it.

'Are you serious? I thought they'd know better. I mean.. It's not as if they're attracted to any part of her. If you tell me about her I'm surely not attracted to any part of her.'

'Hey, will you shut up?!' Fred hissed.

You closed your book, laid it on the couch and stormed out of the common room.

'Are you serious?! If you want to know something, we don't feel sorry for her. She's an amazing girl and I'm very attracted to her. So you can to ahead and tell everyone that they've been lying!'

Fred got up and ran after you. He had to look somewhere where it was quiet. He hurried through some corridors and he then saw you sitting outside on a wall. It was cold outside so most students were inside. It was a perfect spot to be alone right now. Fred hurried towards you. He saw that you were trying not to cry.

'Y/N...' He said.

'Just go. They're right.' You choked.

It broke Fred's heart to see you like this.

'They're not.' He said.

'They are. You guys are way to cool for me. I could have known that you guys just feel sorry for me.'

He saw tears finally run down your cheek. You quickly wiped them away. Fred sat down on the wall besides you.

'That's not true. We both feel like you're an amazing person! We care about you Y/N. You're an amazing person. No one takes the time to find that out.'

You looked at him. Fred pulled you against him and held you tightly. It calmed you down right away.

'Everyone here is missing out on how amazing you are. They're all idiots. You're smart, funny, beautiful...'

'Stop..'

'No. I'm not going to stop. Not until you believe me.'

You sat back up and looked at him. Fred wiped the tears from your cheeks. You smiled at him.

'I like your smile. You should show it more often.'

'I'm trying.'

'I know.' Fred smiled. 'I don't want you to listen to them. You're amazing.. I'm serious. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met. You mean so much to me and I hate it to see you like this... and I..'

Fred stopped.

'You?' You asked.

'I think I've fallen for you.' He said.

That surprised you but made you happy at the same time. Happy.. Something you hadn't felt in awhile.

'Are you.. Are you serious?' You asked.

'Yes.' He said.

'Fred.. I like you too.' You smiled.

Freds smile grew wider.

'Really?' He asked.

'Yes. For like the longest time.'

Fred didn't say anything. He just pressed his lips against yours and you kissed him back right away.