Viktor Kum x reader ~ betray | part 2

Still requested by: SofieGamesYT

Enjoy!
-

The summer was a hell for you. Voldemort tried to recruit you. You didn't want to be a death eater. You couldn't live like this. Your only hope was seeing Viktor again.

You walked downstairs, not really knowing what to do. You heard Voldemort, talking to his death eaters.

'What do we do with the dead body?' One asked.

Dead body? You had no idea what this was about. You stopped and listened.

'I didn't mean to kill that boy. Apparently he knows Y/N.'

Your heart started beating faster. Who were they talking about.

'But you did, My Lord. What do we do with him?'

'Hide him somewhere. He'll be found in no time and they'll immediately recoignise him. No one has to know I killed Viktor Krum.'

Your heart then broke. He was the only one you had. The only one you ever cared about. You walked away from the door while grabbing your wand. You hated your life. You absolutely hated it. This was the worst that could have happened. You couldn't live without him.

All the positive things in your life were gone. You walked up to your room. You couldn't do this anymore. Tears were running down your face. Your hands were shaking when you brought your wand up to your chin.

'Avada kedavra..' You cried..

...

You slowly opened your eyes. Were you dead? Was this heaven? You looked around. It was all white. You didn't see anything.. except for a figure in the distance.

'Hello?' You asked.

You slowly walked closer. He became bigger. You couldn't believe this.. was that.. death?

'Hello Y/N.'

'This can't be happening. This is soon cartoon nonsense.' You sighed.

'Well it's happening.'

You looked at him. He was creepy.

'You weren't supposed to die for another 70 years.'

'Well.. here I am. So just take me to what ever comes next.' You sighed.

'Why did you kill yourself?'

You looked at him. Why was he even interested in this? People die every day.

'I am the daughter of a monster and he killed the only person I even cared about. He killed the last person I had.. I just wanted to be with him.. I need Viktor.'

'Viktor? Viktor krum? Yeah it such a shame.'

You didn't say anything.

'What if I told you that I can bring him back?'

You looked up at him.

'What?' You asked. 'Seriously?'

'I'm willing to send you back. But you have to proof me that you really love Viktor.. and you'll do that by betraying your only living family.. Tom Riddle. Then you'll get him back and you can stay alive.'

You didn't even doubt. You could so this. This was the chance you'd only get once.

'Okay.. I'll do it.'

- time skip to the end of the war -

You managed too survive. It was almost over. You were fighting for Hogwarts now. Harry was fighting Voldemort right infront of you. Their wands were linked. Harry and Voldemort were both struggling.

'Come on Harry..' You mumbled.

For a second it looked like Harry was going to win. His spell drove Voldemorts back.. He was going to do it.. It was going to be okay!

But then Voldemort started coming back.. He slowly came closer to Harry and then he knocked him out. Voldemort walked to Harry. You grabbed your wand and shot a spell at him. He couldn't kill Harry. Voldemort turned to you.

'How dare you betray me?!'

You shot another spell at him. Now you started dueling. You blocked his spells and slowly walked back a bit, creating distance. You shot a few spells back but he blocked them all.

Until the part where your wands linked as well. You tried to push him back. You couldn't hold on like this. You grabbed your wand with two hands and stepped forwards a bit. You felt your spell driving his back.

'How dare you do this to me?!'

'I have my reasons! I need to do this. For Hogwarts.. for Viktor!'

'Viktor?!'

'I know you killed him! I know what you did!'

You caught him off guard and that when you managed to destroy him.. Voldemort let out a scream while he slowly started vanishing. You watched him slowly disappear..  You did it.. You actually did it.

You turned around and looked around. Viktor.. He had to be somewhere. You already had tears in your eyes and he wasn't even there.

'Y/N..?'

You turned around. You dropped your wand and covered your mouth when you saw Viktor. You fell down on your knees. Viktor walked over to you and crouched down besides you. He ran his hand through your hair. He couldn't believe this..  You were real.

'Oh my god..'

You hugged him. Viktor hugged you back and held you tightly against him.

'I can't believe this..' you cried.

'I have no idea what is going on.'

'I betrayed Voldemort to get you back.'

You sat up and looked at him. You cupped his face.

'What? I'll explain it later.'

You then pressed your lips against his. Viktor was surprised but kissed you back immediately..