young Remus x reader ~ comfort

Resisted by: Carmen_Lupin

Enjoy!
-

You and Narcissa were walking down the corridor. You were both on your way towards the Slytherin common room. You had a busy day and you two were ready to go to bed. You two turned around the corner. You stopped and saw Remus.

Remus was part of a group of Gryffindors. You saw him around but you never think he'd want to be friends with him. He was crying.. It was painful to see.

'Y/N?' Narcissa asked.

'You go.. I'll be right there.'

Narcissa looked at Remus and then at you. She shrugged and walked away. You slowly approached Remus. He was sitting on the floor, his back against the wall and his knees pulled up.

'Lupin?' You asked, not daring to say his first name.

He looked up at you. You slowly sat down besides him.

'What's wrong?' You asked him.

He looked away from you. He didn't want to show weakness in front of a Slytherin. You laid your hand on his back and moved your thumb a little, trying to comfort him, showing him that you weren't there to make fun of him. He looked back up at you.

'I can't tell you.' He sniffed. 'It's about a secret I keep..'

'You can tell me.. I won't tell anyone.. I'm not like Lucius or Severus.'

Remus sighed.

'You'll find out soon anyways.. everyone will. Sirius told all the Gryffindors already. God he couldn't just keep this one thing.'

'I'm sure it will be okay.. how bad can it be?'

'He told everyone that I'm a werewolf.'

You looked at him in shock. Why would someone do that?! And his best friend.. You felt horrible for him. Remus sat up and stretched his legs. He sighed.

'That's insane..'

'Yeah and I call him my best friend.'

You looked at him. What could you possibly say to make him feel any better?

'That's actually pretty cool..'

He looked at you in confusion.

'I know it's dangerous to be a werewolf but it's actually pretty cool.'

You didn't know if that would make him feel any better.

'Not everyone thinks that.'

'They should. They definitely shouldn't focus on that part of you. You seem like an amazing guy.' You smiled.

You actually saw a small smile on his face.

'Thanks Y/N.'

You smiled at him.

'No problem.'

-

In the weeks following you and Remus actually grew closer. It was weird but it was also amazing. You actually liked him a lot.. Your parents wouldn't approve but you still did.

Your Slytherin friends were trying to keep you away from him, saying that he was a disgusting Gryffindor and that a slytheri N pureblood like you couldn't hang out with him.

'Y/N You have to stop this.' Lucius sighed. 'It's time to get back to our group.'

'I don't want to get back. Remus is really nice.' You spoke.

'But.. His friends always bully me.' Severus added.

'And you're parents won't tolerate it.'

'And I can't just let him go.' You said. 'Why can't you all just deal with It?'

'Because he's a disgusting Gryffindor Y/N! Why can't you let him go?' Lucius asked.

You didn't answer. You knew that they could probably already guess it.

'Y/N?' Severus asked.

You still didn't answer and you looked at the table.

'Y/N.. you have a crush on him, don't you?' Narcissa asked.

You looked at her and softly nodded.

'Unbelievable.' Lucius sighed. 'Are you kidding me?!'

'No.. listen guys I don't need your opinion. It's my own choice.'

'It's a stupid choice.' Severus sighed.

'Okay, You guys are clearly not supporting me, And you call yourselves my friends.'

You got up and stromed out of the great hall. You just wanted to be alone for a moment. Maybe you should go to the room of requirement.. You found that room a few weeks ago with Remus.

You walked up the stairs and ended the common room. There was a couch there waiting for you. You walked over to it and sat down.

You just sat there thinking. About your friends, about Remus, about your crush, about how this could have all been avoided.. but also about the fact that you didn't want to avoid this.

You were pulled out of your train of thoughts when the door closed. You looked up and saw Remus.

'Oh.. you're here. Sorry did you want to be alone?'

'Yeah but it's fine.. You can stay.' You smiled.

He walked over to you. He saw that there was something wrong. You could see the same in his eyes.

'Are you okay?' You asked him.

'Are you?' He asked you.

'No and yes. In some weird way I am but on the other hand I'm not.'

Remus walked over to you and sat down besides you.

'What's up then?' He asked you.

'My friends have a problem with me being friends with you.'

'Hey I have the same problem.' Remus grinned. 'They say that all Slytherins are the same and that you can't be trusted.. I said that I used to think that too but you proved me wrong.'

You smiled at him with slightly red cheeks.

'I finally find an amazing person and then my friends have to be idiots. It's so unfair.'

You sighed and sat back. Remus looked at you.

'At least we have each other.'

You looked at him and smiled.

'Yeah we do.'

You two just looked at each other. It wasn't awkward at all. You just sat there. Remus slowly came closer. You had no idea what was happening but you didn't want stop it. He leaned in and so did you. You closed your eyes and before you knew it you felt his lips against yours.

His soft lips kissed you. You kissed him back immediately. You felt his hand into your cheek. You wrapped your hands around his neck. He pulled back and looked at you.

'I'm sorry.. I just had to.'

'Don't be sorry.' You smiled. 'I'm glad you did.'