Fred x reader ~ mistake

Your name is Dalila Y/L

Requested by: cereal_for_dinner

Hope you enjoy!

-

You smiled and leaned against Freds shoulder. You were a Ravenclaw but You ate at the Gryffindor table since a few months. You and Fred had been dating for a few months now. Fred wrapped his arm around you.

'Tired?' He just asked.

You were having breakfast. It was Friday, almost time for weekend. You nodded and kissed his cheek. George sighed and sat down besides Fred.

'You guys are horrible.' He sighed. 'I didn't get any sleep because you thought it was funny to keep laughing about everything you were saying! Next time, sleep in her room.' George sighed.

You grinned and sat up. George filled her plate.

'Fred, I hope that prank we planned is still up tonight.' George then said.

You looked at Fred. He promised you two would go to the lake that night.

'Bloody hell.. I forgot.'

George dropped his knife and turned to Fred.

'You have got to be kidding me! We planned that for ages! What did you plan?!'

Fred looked at you and then back at George.

'Uhm..  date night..' He said.

'Date night?! You do this again?! I swear Fred..'

George looked away and continued eating. Fred sighed and you felt kind off bad.

'Fred..  It's okay. Just go with your brother. We'll move date night.'

'No. I just want to do both but I can't. I hate it.'

It was quiet for awhile. Everyone was just eating. George wasn't happy. You felt bad. Fred had been giving up a lot of time with George to date you. They hadn't done pranks in weeks.

'Unless..' Fred mumbled.

He looked up from his plate.

'George! Can't she join us?'

George looked at Fred.

'Are you insane?' He asked.

'No! It will be fun. A nice opportunity for you to hang out with her as well!'

George sighed.

'Pranking is our thing.'

'So? We can always use a hand.'

George sighed and looked at you. You looked away and decided to leave this decision to the boys. Secretly you hoped George would say yes. In your time here at Hogwarts they had been responsible for the most amazing pranks. You would love to see what they were planning. They boys were still whispering and discussing. You looked at the two.

'Fine. Bring her. But if she ruins it she can ever join again.'

'I won't mess it up.' You laughed.

'Meet us at midnight in our room.' Fred smiled and he gave you a small kiss.

-

You got out of bed and got dressed as quietly as you could. You then sneaked out of the common room. It was a small walk towards the Gryffindor tower. You had to avoid Filch but that wasn't difficult.

You hurried towards the entrance. The fat lady was asleep. You sighed and hit the side of her portrait. She woke up and looked at you.

'Oh.. what do you want?' She asked.

'I want to go in.'

She yawned.

'Password.' She sighed.

You spoke the password that Fred gave you.

'Come on... in.'

You walked inside. It was incredibly dark. You felt inside your robes, trying to find your wand.. of course you forgot it. You sighed and felt around you to find your way to the stairs. When you found it you climbed up and tried not to miss a step and fall.

When you made it upstairs you walked towards the boys room. You felt with your hand passed the doors. You knew that their room was the 5th room. You felt the doors until you were at the fifth one.

You walked in and already saw Fred. You smiled and closed the door. You walked over to him. Right when your lips touched his someone walked into the room.

'Dalila?!'

You were pushed away and you turned away. The light switched on and fred was just standing there, looking at you in shock.. You just kissed George..

'Oh no.. Fred I am so sorry please just let me explain this!' You begged him.

'Let you explain why you're kissing my brother?!' He asked.

'I thought it was you! I forgot my wand, It was dark! You're almost alike! Please Fred I love you!'

You walked over to him. He looked at George.

'Mate, I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away. We didn't even kiss for 1 second.' George tried to help.

'How can you see him as me?!' He asked.

You looked between the two boys.

'Is that a serious question?' You asked.

Fred sighed.

'Please Fred.. I'm sorry. I really thought it was you. I just..'

You couldn't find the words that would make this better. Fred didn't say anything

'Are you like... really angry?' You almost choked.

Fred saw the regret in your eyes and he sighed.

'I guess it's a normal mistake..' Fred then said.

'Really? You understand?' You asked.

Fred sighed and nodded. You walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Fred hugged you back.

'Please don't make it happen again.' He sighed.

'I promise.'