Tom riddle x reader ~ can we talk?

Requested by: bizzybella123

Enjoy!
-

You looked at your packed backs and sighed. You couldn't believe it was time to go. This your was horrible for you.

In the summer Abraxsas Malfoy killer your family. You didn't even know where you had to go. You could hardly focus with all the Malfoys walking around this school.. all the Riddles. Including you ex best friend Tom.

You and Tom had been friends since first year. He was an amazing guy. But after the murder you stopped being friends with him. You didn't want to have anything to do with the family of the person who murdered your family.

You couldn't stand to see him. He didn't even try to talk to you. Not that you wanted him to. Because of his family you now had no where to go. You asked your other friends if you could stay with one of them but they were all going on a holiday.

You sat down on your bed for a moment. The amount of time you spend in your room this year.. You hoped that it would soon be better. The only thing you could try to do was go to your grandparents. Maybe they'd want to take you in.

You placed your bags on the floor. Before this all happened you actually started liking Tom. You missed him sometimes but you knew He would only hurt you more if you would be friends with him.

'Are you ready?'

You looked up and saw your friend. She was waiting by your door with her bags.

'Just go. I'll be right there.'

'Are you sure?'

You nodded. She past you a comforting smile. She clearly didn't know what she had to say. She just grabbed her bags and walked away. You didn't blame her. You couldn't really be helped at this point.

You got up and looked around your room one last time before grabbed your coat.

'Can we talk?'

You froze when you heard the voice. You hadn't heard it in a long time and certainly didn't want to hear it right now. Tom.. what was he doing here?

'No.' You just said while putting on your coat.

'I'm already here and I'm not going until you listen to me.'

You sighed. Your heart was racing because you were nervous. You didn't know how you would react if you'd talk to him. You tried to avoid it but you couldn't right now.

You turned around and looked at him. Tom immediately saw the hurt in your eyes. He felt horrible even though he couldn't stop it. He missed you.

'Listen. I'm sorry, if I could have stopped him from doing what he did I would have. I didn't know he was going to take your family from you.'

You didn't even say anything. You turned back and grabbed your bags. You placed them back on the bed and checked the room to see if you forgot something.

'Please just say something.' Tom tried.

'I already said everything. I have nothing more to say then what I told you. I can repeat it if you want.'

'I just.. I didn't know. I know I could have stopped him but I had no idea that he was going to do that. I had nothing to do with any of this.'

You let out a long sigh and had to stop yourself from getting into a discussion with him.

'You're part of the family that killed my parents. I have no where to go, I have nothing left in my life. Do you really think I really want to be friends with you?! To be reminded of that every day?!'

You couldn't stop yourself. Now it was Toms turn to sigh.

'Technically I'm a Riddle and not a Malfoy.' He said.

You wanted to pull his head off but kept yourself calm. Techinically.. You couldn't believe you were talking to him.

'Can I go now?' You asked him.

'No. I want to talk to you. I'm sure we can work something out.'

'I'm sure we can't. Why don't you just listen to me?! Do you have any idea how hard it is to see you and all your family and the Malfoys every time?! I'm constantly reminded of what happened. I cut myself off from you because I didn't want to be reminded. I can't believe you're family murdered mine! What did I ever do to them?! What did they ever do to them?! I don't want to be friends with someone who's family of murderers!' You hissed.

'But I didn't kill them! Why do I have to be punished! I'm not a murderer!'

'You could always become one! Seeing your family is a big influence on you and has always been!'

There you two were.. yelling at each other why Tom only wanted you back and you only wanted him to go away. Tom really understood you but he really wanted you back. He loved you. He was in love with you. He needed you by his side.

'I won't become murderer!' Tom hissed.

'How do I know?! Why wouldn't you become one?!'

'Because I don't want to hurt you. Why would I kill someone?! Why wouldn't I stop someone from killing my best friends family?! Because I didn't know. That's why I didn't stop him.'

You grabbed your bags and walked towards the door. You were ready to push him aside. You tried to walk past him through the door but Tom wouldn't let you through.

'Fuck off Tom.' You hissed.

Tom them pushes you against the wall besides the door. You dropped your bags on the floor in surprise and looked at him.

'Let me go!' You hissed while you felt your cheeks getting red.

'No! You have to see that it's not my fault that your family for killed!' He hissed.

'No you have to listen to me! I told you to leave me alone! I gave you my reas-'

Tom didn't even let you finish. He pressed his lips against yours. You didn't want to kiss him back but you automatically did. You felt amazing even though you didn't want this to happen.

He pulled back and looked at you. A smirk crossed his face.

'You.. kissed me back.'

'Shut up.'

'You love me.' He smiled in amusement.

'Tom.. shut up.'

Tom pressed his lips against yours again. You wrapped your arms against his neck and kissed him back. When he pulled back again he seemed to be a bit more serious.

'I'm sorry.. I should have been there for you and I get your reasons and I get it if you still don't want to see me again.'

'I do want to see you again.. I should have pushed you away.'

You leaned in against and kissed him shortly.