When he made it to homeroom, he saw Seokjin sitting at his desk, with his head down. Taehyung sat at his desk right in front of him, and turned around.

      "Hey, Jinnie. People are acting extra weird today, dontcha think?" he asked thoughfully. But Seokjin only reacted by turning his head away, acting as if he wasn't even there.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Seokjin!"

"Dont talk to me." Seokjin snapped.

      "E-Eh?" Taehyung's eyes widened.

      "Dont act stupid, your a terrible person." Seokjin coughed out.

      Doesn't this sound familiar? All the events that are happening at the classroom this very moment. Don't you remember it from somewhere? Taehyung finally remembered where all of this was from. Everything that happened to Namjoon the day after Taehyung spread the rumors, was happening to him. Everything. People started gossiping, and then Seokjin turned him down. That is exactly what is happening to Taehyung right now. He is getting a taste of his own medicine.

      The whole classroom broke out in snarled. Everyone eyes started to glow red, just like what happened earlier.

      "W-Wait. Guys stop!" He yelled while covering his ears, trying to block out all the hissing. "Guys! It's not true the rumors are all fake!"

      The ground below him once again, started to shatter. All the images of people started to fade away. He was once again, falling. But this time, he Landed face-first on top of an one-hundred story high building. He crawled himself over the edge and looked down, but saw nothing but an endless fall. He looked around to see other tall buildings. This time, he was in a city.

Taehyung started to back away from the edge, knowing it was dangerous. When he slowly lifted himself up from laying down, he was instantly knocked back down to the concrete floor. Taehyung gasped for air as he turned around to see who was the cause of it. When his head did almost a full one eighty, his eyes where locked onto a tall teen with scars all over his body. He realized who it was. Kim Namjoon.

Before taehyung could squeeze out a little, "I'm sorry," The intimidating boy spoke first. "These scars. . ." He started speaking. "You did this to me."

Taehyung's eyes widened before yelling non stop. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He yelled as he tried to get up, but was quickly knocked down again. This time, closer to the edge.

"Do you know how depressed I became when everybody turned their backs on me?" the teen spoke darkly. "Well, you did just a few moments ago. Karma is a bitch, right?" He said as he slowly started to kick the frozen Taehyung more and more closer to the edge. "You are a terrible excuse of a human. Look at what you made me do to myself." His scars started gushing blood, same for his eyes. Taehyung stumbled back in fear.

"I.... I.... I'm-" he tried desperately to apologize

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Bitch!" He yelled as tears started to fall from his eyes. "It only cuts skin. Your a bitch, you know." He spoke. Suddenly his dark frown grew into a gigantic smirk. "Well, on the bright side, I have your precious Seokjin all to myself." He scoffed, giggles escaping his teeth. "And that's exactly what you tried to take away from me."

His expression fell when he leaned over and grabbed Taehyung by the neck, causing him to cough up blood. Taehyung couldn't even struggle. He was frozen. Cut away from any sort of movement.

"Good-bye, Kim Taehyung." He said as his eyes glowed red. Before Taehyung could even beg for mercy, He found himself being chucked off the edge of the building into a forever fall.

Remorseful Tears fell from his eyes, and flew from the wind. "No! Wait! Please!" He yelled, knowing it would get him no where. He turned his head, and a busy road came into view. His mouth opened and a high pitched scream came flying out.

______

"NOOOOOOO!" Taehyung yelled while lifting the upper halve of his body up from his soft bed. He enclose his hards around his head and shook it violently. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

Jeongguk shot a concerned look at Taehyung from the next bed over, and quickly ran over to him and enclosed him in a warm hug. Taehying loudly cried into his friends shoulder.

"Its okay Taehyung. It was just a dream." he said softly while running his hands through the smaller's messy silver hair. Jeongguk tried to shush the other, but he only cried more.

After Seokjin came back to his dorm, he asked Taehyung and Jeongguk to leave because he wanted to be alone. Taehyung wanted to protest but realized that it was probably best for him to be alone to clear the thoughts out of this head. Once they both got back to their dorm, they finished up their homework and went to bed. That's how they are here right now.

After what seemed like a half an hour of Taehyung as he let out the waterworks, Taehyung spoke. "Jeongguk, even if I do tell Seokjin and he hates me, and everyone goes against me, we will still be friends, right?" He choked  between sobs as he looked up at the other with a pouty face. Jeongguk couldn't help but coo.

"Sure we will, TaeTae. Don't forget that it was basically my idea to spread the rumors anyway." Jeongguk drew circles with his finger on Taehyung's back. Taehyung smiled to himself, and pink began to spread around his puffy cheeks.

Even if everyone does hate me, Jeongguk will be here with me. He began to blush. Hopefully he will always be with me. His tears began to fade away as he hugged Jeongguk back.

Jeongguk leaned down on Taehyung's bed, bringing Taehyung with him. "We should get back to bed. I'll sleep with you just incase you have another bad dream." he said as he pulled the covers over the two.

Taehyung wiped his last tear before burying his head in the younger's chest. He felt so warm, so safe. At least Jeongguk will be with him, hopefully forever. But, that's a big wish.

        Seokjin's P.O.V

      Seokjin flew onto the cushioned couch once he was done taking a walk around the building. Usually long walks help clear his mind, but this time it didn't. The thoughts of his once-called friend being an actual jerk played with his mind. He wasn't against the idea of him doing it, he just didn't know if it was entirely true. There have been a lot of rumors lately, and he didn't know who to trust. He always believes Taehyung, but Taehyung just made up a theory. He didn't know entirely. So, how could he find out the truth?

Well,

The only way to know for sure,

Is asking Kim Namjoon himself.

___

Ddaeng