42: Family (Final)

TWO YEARS LATER

"You are wonderful you know that?" Tae said as he kissed the side of my head and kissed my temple. "Just when I think I cant love you any more than I do...you prove me wrong." He smiled.

I started breathing out hard. "I love you to babe." I said as I took in another deep breath.  I squished my eyes together and I let out a harsh breath. "Fuck!" I said quietly.

"Does it hurt?" I heard him ask me.

I turned to him and gave him a dirty look. "Why don't you give it a try...then you can tell me what you think."

He laughed. "Baby if I could switch places with you, and take your pain away I would."

"Oh fuck!" I let out again as the wave passed. "That one was so much worse.  Are my boys here yet?"

"I called them on the way in...they will be here. Do you really think they would miss this? Especially Jin?"

"No." I breathed out then taking a deep breath. I leaned back and rested my head against the pillow they gave me. "Where's my pillow?" I asked Tae.

He looked around the room and grabbed the one we brought from home and he replaced the hospital one. "Better?"

"Much." I nodded. "They better get here soon...I feel another contraction coming on." I breathed. Another pulsing pain shot through my entire bottom part of my body and I leaned up.

Tae took hold of my hand and allowed me to squeeze it as hard as I needed to as his other arm came around my back and he comforted me. "Breath, breath...in and out...in and out." He said as I tried to do as he told.

The throbbing finally passed and I watched as the doctor came into the office. "Are they coming more often?"

"Yeah. " Tae answered for me. "When can we get the epidural."

"Riiiiiight now." She said as her nurses helped me move. I felt a sting and a pinch and then slowly the pain started to dull. "Now she wont be able to feel her contracts quite as strongly, so pay close attention to how frequent they are okay?" He nodded and turned to me giving me a kiss. "Alright." The doctor continued. "Are you ready to have a baby?"

I paniced. "What?! The dads aren't here yet though...we have to wait for the dads...they will be so sad if they miss it." I grabbed Tae's hand and pleaded with the doctor. "Please can we wait...they are on their way."

"Relax." She said in a claming voice. "You're only 5cm, we have 5 more to go. If they are on their way, I should hope that they will be here just in time." She smiled and patted my arm. "Call me if you need anything." She said looking to both of us.

We both nodded and when she was gone Tae turned to me. "I cant believe you're giving birth to my neice." He smiled. "I figured the first time we'd do this it would be MY son or daughter you were giving birth to."

"You agreed to this too you know." I smiled.

"I know." He smiled back then kissed my hand. "How long will you want to wait before we make one? I'm a little jealous that its either my brother or Namjoon hyung's spawn in there."

I laughed. "It's not like we did, what you and I would do, to make the baby. You were there for the insemination appointment."

"I know." He smiled. "But really...do you want your own baby?"

"I think I do." I smiled.

Just then the door swung open hard with a flustered NamJin standing at the opening.

"Oppa!" I smiled as Jin came closer to me. I reached my arms out and he did too embracing me in a tight hug.

"Don't squeeze her too hard, damn. Then my baby girl will shoot right out of her." Namjoon teased pulling Jin back.