33: Punishment

Typically, I would say that role reversal is fun. It's interesting to experiencing things in a different light, of course. But not this way. Not here. Not with 3 of my closest friends looking down on me, arms crossed, waiting for an explanation. Even Namjoon was on the other side of the room avoiding his irritated boyfriend.

"Well?" Yoongi encouraged.

I was on the couch feeling small. When I looked up I saw Jimin's eyes soften. "Noona, please, you call tell us."

"You wont believe me."

"After what I just witnessed...I'm pretty damn open." Yoongi replied.

"Okay okay, fine." I sighed. "I have...powers." I said waiting for the shock. But it didn't come, so I continued. "I can move things with my mind, hands, a click of my fingers. I can also do small incantations, or spells." 

"So...." Jimin started after a long awkward minute. "You're a witch."

I nodded. "Yeahp...pretty much."

"Can...can you show us something?" he asked again, Jin and Yoongi both quiet.

"Sure." I raised my hands and clicked both of my fingers together causing all of the empty cups, glass bottles, and cans to raise around us. They all looked around watching the strange happening. I made all the glass bottles turn into sand, in a small pile on the tile floor, all the cans crushed together in one small chunk, and all the plastic cups melted down into one clump. All of the remanence were next to each other by the front door and I looked back to the three in front of me. "So?"

There was a short silence before I saw a huge grin spread across Jimin's face. "OH MY GOD NOONA YOU CAN DO MAGIC?!"

He jumped forward wrapping his arms around me giggling as he did. I watched as Jin turned to face Namjoon with a raised eye brow. "You knew?"

"I've known for almost 10 years." He replied.

This time Yoongi turned. "Dude I've known you for 10 years."

Namjoon nodded. "I never told your secrets either." He replied raising an eye brow.

"Touche." He replied looking back at his boyfriend who was clinging to me like a koala bear. "Does Taehyung know?"

"He does."

"You should go talk to him Nooona." Jimin said.

"He's so mad at me." I mumbled fighting the tears.

"No..." Jimin started. "He is just hurt that you didn't trust him enough to stay."

"That's not what it was."

"Go tell him that." He said kissing my cheek.

I nodded and I took a deep breath. "There is one more thing I need to tell you guys before I go up there."

"What is it?" Jin asked.

Jimin got off my lap and sat with Yoongi on the other couch while Jin joined Namjoon in the chair.

"You all wear something on you that I gave you. That is kind of like a....charm. It has a protection spell on it."

I watched as Jimin played with the ring on his thumb and looked into my eyes. I nodded and he smiled. He turned to Yoongi. "Your pocket chain."

"And your suit pin, Jin." Namjoon said.

"Why would you do that?" Yoongi asked, his voice soft and his eyes warm.

"Because I love you all."

"Taehyung's industrial?" Jin asked me.

I nodded. "And Namjoon's favorite earring." I added.