31: We're All Alright

"Soooo....you want to host a party?"

"Well...yeah."

"Who would come?"

"Our friends?"

"Oh...can Hobi bring that Jungkook guy?"

"Sure." Jin smiled. "I really want to do this...We are all going into this new year completely different than last year. We are all happy, and I really want to celebrate that."

"Okay fine." Tae said.

"YES!" Namjoon shouted. "I love parties!"

I was so tired from Tae's photo shoot last night that I was barely part of this conversation. The stylist, the marketing director (me), and everyone else involved stayed much later than he did to get everything ready for the clothing launch. Thank god, that Tae and I's work is done for a while. All of the shows will be done here in the city so there wont be much traveling, which thank god for that. I don't know how Tae would feel about being away from Jin that long. And I don't want to be away from him or Namjoon either.

"Noona, what do you think?"

"Sounds great Jin." I smiled leaning into Tae's shoulders. "Do you want help with anything?"

"If you could do the decorations, that would be amazing. I'll buy them, but I have to be at the restaurant until at least 9, just for moral, so it wont leave me time to get it done, and I don't want it up the night before."

"I can do that." I smiled at him.

He nodded. "Please don't let Joon Bug help. He'd for sure rip something." He said pulling him closer to him.

"That's just mean." He mumbled lacing his fingers with Jin's.

"Baby...the truth hurts."

I heard Taehyung chuckle and he wrapped his arm around me. "Noona will be sure to make it perfect, I know that."

ONE WEEK LATER

"DO IT AGAIN!" Tae shouted after the 3rd time watching the decorations fly to their appropriate spots.

"Okay but this is the last time Taehyung." I laughed.

He nodded enthusiastically. I turned and sighed looking at all the decorations that were sitting on the table. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I pulled my hands up in a dramatic way to appease Taehyung's imagination and slowly the decoration rose with my hands. When I turned my hands they started to spin in the air. When I looked at Taehyung he was watching everything intently, so I pushed my hands and fingers out fast and when I did, all the decorations shot to their appropriate spot. The lights were hung all around the living room and dining room, there was confetti pockets everywhere for the guests, and champagne glasses were set neatly on the table of food that Jin had been making all day.

Once everything was neatly in place, Taehyung turned to me with his box smile. "God you're amazing."

"That was just the magic, Tae." I said rolling my eyes.

I turned to step away from him but was caught by his long arms and pulled so my back met his chest. "That's not what I meant." He whispered in my ear seductively.

I turned slightly to look at him. "Then what did you mean?"

"You, are amazing. You did that 4 times for me just because I found it cute." He said kissing me softly. "It's not the action, it's the thought behind it."

I laugh. "I will do it again and again if you wanted me to."

"Oh I know you would...but I was talking about the decorations." He winked.