6: Unexpected Efforts

"That Taehyung guy actually seems really nice, Noona."

"That's what I thought about Jackson Wang."

"Hey...positive thinking."

I laugh. "You're right. So...black bathing suit or blue?"

"That black one with the open stripies on the sides." He smiled. "It covers everything but it is super sexy showing a little extra skin, and it looks great on you."

"You don't think it's too revealing?"

"Not at all. You will look equally classy as you do sexy."

"Thanks." I said rolling my eyes laughing.

I stepped in my bathroom putting my bathing suit under a pair of jean shorts and a WMU black tank top. I fixed my hair a bit as it was straight and my bangs were clipped on top of my head with some bobby pins. I assumed I was going to be in water so I didn't put much make up on, just a light layer of mascara, which is easily taken off if needed. I walked back out into my bedroom.

"How do I look?"

"You always look awesome Noona." He smiled. "But I like the look you have right now. It's simple and it doesn't look like you over did anything or are trying too hard. But it still makes me want to fuck you too."

"Oh my god, Joon." I rolled my eyes again.

He laughed. "He's picking you up right?"

"Yeah. He said he'd be here within the next half hour I think."

"Perfect. I'll get to say hi."

"You seemed to get along well with him." I said sitting next to Namjoon.

"Yeah, I kinda think if things work out between you guys, he and I could be friends."

"That would be awesome. You need friends outside Yoongi."

He laughed a little bit then paused. "Would you tell him?"

I gave him a funny look. "Tell him what?"

"About us?"

"How we've slept together more times in the last year than normal best friends do?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that."

"I'd have to." I sighed. em

He let out a breath. "That's probably the only bad thing coming from our arrangement."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're my best friend. Sure you get my body hot, and I love you to death. But its not romantic...I'm not IN love with you...guys suck...they probably wont see it that way."

I nodded. "If they really care about us, it wont matter." I said a little more confidently than I felt. "If we end up with people who trust and love us, and we are up front about it, there's no reason it should be an issue." 

"I hope you're right Noona." He said givng me a side hug

Right after I heard my phone ding and I picked it up from the charger.

"Tae is here." I said with a smile. Just then we heard a knock.

We both walked out to my living-room, Namjoon taking a seat on the couch. I opened my front door, and what I saw caused my blood to heat. He was in a loose fitting long sleeve white shirt, and black tear away pants with white stripes up the side.

"Hey, Noona." He smiled, and I almost fell over.

"Hey, Taehyung. Why don't you come in, Joon is here and he'd like to say hi."