41: Punishment Time

I could tell my the look of his face, that he wasn't hating this too much. But knowing Taehyung...he was mouthy.

"Baby." He smirked. "Do you really think you can punish me the way I punish you? That's cute."

I placed my hands on his stomach and pushed them up his naked torso watching his smirk leave his face. Once my hands got around his neck I gripped tightly not quite cutting off his air way.

"I wouldn't be so god damn mouthy if I were you, baby." I said as I leaned down to hover my face over his. "You're not exactly in control right now." I whispered over his mouth before letting my tongue trace the plump pillowy lips.

I loosened my grip from his neck kissing him deeply. He kissed me back and I grinded into him feeling him hard and ready already. I moved my kisses down his neck continuing my movements. I was getting wetter and wetter listening to Taehyung moan and hiss. He was trying so hard to not allow my moving core, or my wet kisses get to him...but he was failing miserably.

Once I got down to the sensitive part of his neck, I gently bit him and his hips thrusted up just a little. I could feel him tensing as he was trying to keep himself in control. I'll fix that. I latched my lips on that same spot and moved my tongue in circles against his smooth delectable skin. He wimpered slightly but I wanted more. I detached and licked a stripe up his neck then reattached my lips on the same spot kissing and sucking hard. He moved under me and a groan was ripped from the back of his throat.

That's more like it. I held in my giggle, and continued to suck as he panted with his mouth hanging open. I moved further down his neck and kissed over his chest and wraped my tongue around his nipple flicking softly.

"Shit!" he hissed twitching a bit.

I looked up to him. "Did you like that...Daddy?" I smirked.

I watched his eyes darken and felt his cock harden. He didn't say anything focusing on not giving a reaction, stubborn. But he will give me what I want before he gets anything. I moved my mouth over to his other nipple and played with it with my tongue. I could see his eyes closed tight, and his nose scrunched up. I pulled hard with my lips before letting go getting an audible 'ah' escape his lips. I went back to the other nippled and took it between my teeth very gently. I was soft and nibbled and Taehyung held his breath. I let go and leaned up watching him let out the deep breath and open his eyes.

"You're fighting really hard."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He smirked. "But I can't deny that I'm hard." He said lifting his hips into me making my body float with his hips up then back down again. "How could I not be with my sexy wife sitting on top of me the way you are."

"Hmm..." I leaned forward and let my fingertips drag across his skin softly, and I noticed little bumps scattered across his skin.

He grumbled and closed his eyes taking a breath. I finally decided to pull out the big guns. I shimmied down his body and he tried to pull his body up since now his legs were free. I clicked my fingers and another set of think ribbons wrapped around his ankles pulling them back down and the other end tying around the bottom of the bed frame. When he was secure he struggled momentarily before an ironic laugh left his lips.

"Seriously?" he asked looking down at me.

"Did you think you were going to get away that easily?" I asked him raising an eye brow. He threw his head back on the bed relaxing his body slightly. "Oh my love...it's going to be so much worse for you now."

I brushed my finger up his hard cock and it throbbed slightly expanding just a bit bigger. I looked over to my bag that was sitting next to the door and beckoned it to come to me. It did quickly and I fished around inside of it, looking for the thing I knew that Taehyung will love to hate.