22: All Over The Place

"Come on...you have barley shown me any magic."

"I'm not your personal entertainment monkey."

"No you're not, monkeys are gross." He laughed. "You are not gross and don't remind me whatsoever of a mokey."

I felt arms wrap around me as water cascaded down our bodies. A soft kiss was placed behind my ear and I heard a small chuckle tickle my ear. "Fine. I'll stop bothering you."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're taking this really really well. Namjoon tried to excersize me."

"What like with a cross?" He asked raking his fingers through my wet hair.

"Yep...straddled me and all. He pulled the cross from the fire place mantel and pressed it to my forehead."

"Well damn...are you like....evil?"

I slapped him on the shoulder lightly. "Of course not!"

"Oh I don't believe that." He said pulling me closer. Our hot bodies pressed against each other. "You tease me all the time, and that...makes you evil." He bit my earlobe making me gasp slightly.

"Not again Tae...I'm sore." I let out in a breathy laugh. He pressed his lips against mine slipping in a little tongue as his fingers worked on the muscles on the top of my shoulder. I pulled from him and lifted an brow. "That's not what I meant by sore, my love."

"Mmmm I love hearing you say that...do it again."

"My love." I said softly and sensually.

He rocked us back and forth as he hummed in contentment. "Alright...we need to get out of the shower before I press you against the tile..."

"AGAIN?" I groaned.

"At least I'm giving you warning." Then an idea came to him and he smirked. He pushed me against the wall. "But if you're sore...I know a softer muscle that can take care of you." He instantly dropped to his knees pulling on of my legs over his shoulder.

"Oh god Tae...."

Ten minutes later we finally got out of the shower and wrapped ourselves in the towels we had set out. We laughed and changed going back into my livingroom.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Want to see something?"

"Hell yes." He said turning back on the couch. I opened the fridge, pulled out the leftovers from last night, pulled the top off, opened the microwave and closed and set the time making it start. All while standing on the other side of the counter. I looked back over to Taehyung and his mouth was hanging open slightly with his eyes pushed together in confusion.

I walked over and kissed the corner of his mouth causing him to look over to me. "You're doing that thing where you don't talk and just stare...despite your good looks its still creepy."

Finally he shook out of his staring and smiled softly. "How have you hid that for so long?"

"I have a very close group of friend." I said as I made my way to the microwave. I grabbed two forks and put the bowl between us so we can share. "So it's easy to hide it from Yoongi and Jimin....Namjoon knows and now you know." I said taking a bite.

"Do you think you'd ever tell them?"

"Maybe." I nodded. "Maybe some day...but it's not an easy thing to tell people."

"I can imagine." He nodded. "Are you upset that I found out?"

"No. I actually was going to tell you. Namjoon was going to help me because I didn't think you'd believe it and once I proved it, I was afraid you'd run. I thought if Namjoon was with us it would be easier and you'd actually believe me."