34: Discovered Daddy Kink

The movement of his mouth was rough, erratic, and so incredibly sexy. I was melting just from his soft lips, and I was so relaxed into his touch that I forgot all about my second pending punishment. He pulled his lips away and smiled before he kissed me again, short and sweet.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

He pulled up off of me smirking down, yet just as hard as he was a moment ago. He pulled out a little and pushed back in slowly tilting his head. I let out a sharp gasp as the head of his cock rubbed right on my g-spot. Even though the sensation wasn't as intense, it still had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned. "God you're so big....you stretch me so goooood." I groaned as he thrusted harder.

But when he stopped I whined looking up to him. He pulled out of me completely, and I missed the feeling of fullness he was giving me. "Come on babygirl stand up."

I groaned, weakly getting to my feet. He went around me sitting on the bed. He pulled me to him bending the top half of my body over his lap. My face was pushed up against the blankets and I could feel the wetness of our earlier activities on my chin. He rubbed my bare ass with his large hand and it felt soft and soothing. Then I felt his hand leave my skin only to slam back down in a sharp slap making me gasp out.

"FUCK!" I shouted.

"Now, what I want you to do is count." He said in a sultry voice that caused me to get even wetter than I was.

He brought his hand up and slapped it down on my ass again. "TWO!" I shouted, not daring to defy him.

When he brought his hand down for another slap, the framed picture he had of he and I fell off of his desk that was a few feet away from us. "Noona..." he chuckled. "Is your magic affected by or pleasure?"

"Taeeee." I whined. "Don't." I pleaded.

He came down and slapped me again, causing the light to flicker. He forgot all about the counting as he brought his hand down over and over slapping me on my bare skin. Each slap brought forth a different belonging of his to fall or shatter, and he didn't seem to care one bit. After my ass started to get sore he stopped and the room was destroyed. Clothes were everywhere, papers flew, and at one point, I swear Tae and I were hovering above the bed.

I was panting from pain and pleasure, and he was also, only from excitement. I was groaning, because though it was sexy, I was so wet I could feel it leeking between my thighs and his. His hand was softly rubbing over the reddened skin and he leaned and kissed it softly.

"I'm sorry." Be breathed. "I didn't mean to go overboard." He said. He moved his hand from my bottom down to my folds lightly tracing my wet lips. "But it looks like you enjoyed it."

"Tae...please."

"What would you like babyirl? You were so good...so so good..."

"I want to feel you."

"Feel my what?" he said as he pushed two fingers into me easily. He rubbed on my sensitive sticky walls rubbing on my gspot. "You have to tell me baby."

"God Tae."I growled annoyed at his teasing. "Just fuck me already."

He pulled me up and pushed me down into the mattress straddling my hips. "You want me to fuck you?"

"YES!" I shouted as he grinded his hard cock on my clit. "Please! I've been a good girl!"

"Have you?" He teased further grinding hard again.

"Fuck this!" I shouted. I pushed him with my strength and a tiny bit of magic causing him to fly backwards. He twisted his body and when his back met the matress and I crawled up on him straddling his cock. "I have been a good girl!" I shouted to him grabbing his face. "It's time you fuck me hard, Daddy!"