9: Who Are You?

The heat and passion of our make out session became pretty intense. The heat of the water we were sitting in didn't make things any easier. Every touch was heightened and my skin was becoming more and more sensitive. His large hands wound over my waist and up my back then back down again. I always loved a rough set of hands, and his are a mix between rough and soft; a perfect combination. My body shuttered and he took my bottom lip between his teeth pulling slightly. The growl that emerged from his throat made me throb and I gasped and pulled back from him. He didn't let me go far as his eyes shot open and his grip on the back of my neck tightened. The look in his eyes scared me a little, but I was more so excited by it.

"What's wrong?" he asked slightly out of breath.

"Nothing." I swallowed. "I just needed a breather."

He leaned in pressing his lips on my neck. I closed my eyes as he moved his lips down my neck and onto my shoulder. I gripped his hair even tighter when I felt his tongue come into contact with my skin. Heavy, hot, and wet open mouth kisses were planted all across my neck and shoulder. It felt so good I couldn't help but let out a small moan and deep gasp. I felt a tingling sensation course throughout my entire body and his hands held me so closely I almost couldn't breath.

But I didn't care.

Something about this man in front of me...the one who had his hands on me...the one who was kissing me desperately...something about all of this...about him...was right. My heart started to beat even faster than it was before if that's even possible. I could feel his lips start to move towards my collar bone and he sucked hard. I let out deep moan as I felt his lips pucker and suck on my skin. His tongue grazed my skin and my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head.

"Taehyung." I breathed out.

He removed his mouth and tongue from my skin only to place his forhead to the side of my jaw breathing heavily. "I'm sorry." He breathed out still trying to catch his breath. "I didn't mean to get so worked up...I...I didn't mean to push you..."

"Stop talking." I breathed as I held him to me. Both of our chests were pumping up and down rapidly. My arms were wrapped around his head as he was now leaning into my chest with his cheek above my heart.

"Your heart is being so fast."

"I said stop talking."

He laughed. "Okay."

We stayed that way for a while as I frantically tried to process my thoughts. This is the third time I had been in the same place as him, and we get along so well. He makes my heart race, he gives me goosebumps and I get no bad vibes from him.

At all.

Don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up, don't get your hopes up.

"Uhhh...Noona." He chuckled. "You said that out loud." He moved his arms to caress my spine, chills following in their wake.

My eyes shot open. "What part?"

He chuckled again leaning back moving his hands to my hips. "You were mumbling 'don't get your hopes up.'" He then tilted his head bringing his hand up to cup my face. "Hopes up about what?"

"N-nothing." I said leaning back. "You can just ignore that I just babble nonsense sometimes." I laughed awkwardly.

His expression was unreadable as he searched my face. He licked his lips and smiled. "I have my hopes up about you too Noona. Have you decided on whether or not you want that second date?"

I couldn't keep a smile off my face. I nodded as I started playing with the hair on the back of his head. "I was always going to say yes you know."