Chapter 39: Wedding Bells

6 MONTHS LATER

I was standing in front of the full length mirror lost in thought. I was staring into my own eyes, yet my mind couldn't see that. All I could think about was the man that was waiting for me at the alter.

I bought the beautiful white dress, which Jin helped me pick out, we sent the invites, we picked our wedding parties...and even agreed on doing a double wedding so that NamJoon and Jin were getting married on the same day, right next to us.

So WHAT is this feeling...its not panic...its not regret...its not fear...its....its....

"Noona?"

The husky voice pulled me from my thoughts and I turned to the door to see Yoongi stepping into the room. He was dressing in a classic black tuxedo with pink stitching, as he was NamJoon's best man.

"Hey Yoongs." I quietly responded as I turned around fully to face him.

He looked me from my eyes to my toes taking in the dress before him. It was strapless with a heart-cut neckline. The bodice was tight to my abdomen with lines and lines of tiny tiny beads decorating it. At the hip the skirt flowed out in short and long layers, making me look like a cupcake. It was my dream dress,

"Wow...you look amazing." He smiled. I smiled back and when he met my eyes he tilted his head. "Is everything alright?"

"I think so."

He stepped in closer walking up to me. "You THINK so?"

"Well I feel weird..."

"How so?"

"I'm not sure...its not a negative feeling...but I've never felt this way before...I've never...I don't know Yoongi...I cant tell what it is."

"Maybe it's love." He said softly.

"What?" I laughed. "I know what love feels like."

"You know what it feels like to love your friends, you know what it feels like to love NamJoon's father, and you know what it feels like to love your boyfriend." He stopped momentarily to gage my reaction. "But maybe this is your body warming you up...readying you to love your husband." 

My eyes softened and my heart melted a little at his words. Min Yoongi may be a lot of things, but cold is not one of them. I always knew he was a softy at heart, and in this moment I was so greatful that he was here.

"That actually made me feel better." I said covering the spot on my chest where my heart was. "Who knew you were so romantic."

He shrugged. "I produce music, I'm supposed to be good with words."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Thank you." I said.

He reached his hand out to me and took my hand in his. "I actually wanted to say something to you before everything starts." I nodded to him so he could continue. "Thank you for being the glue for everyone here. You are such an amazing woman and Taehyung is more than lucky to have you. I also want you to know that I adore Jimin...I would do anything for him...and...once you get back from your honeymoon...I'm going to need your help with something."

"Help with what?" I asked stepping a little closer.

"Picking out a ring." He smiled.

I gasped with joy and pulled my hands to my mouth. "Are you serious? You're going to ask?"

He nodded and gave me a gummy smile. "He's everything to me...and I don't want anyone else to have him...I want him for myself."

I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back. "Of course I will help you...of course."

We hugged for a moment and when we parted he kept his hands at my elbows. "Thank you. But it's about that time. Jimin and I need to take our spots." He smiled.

I nodded and he placed a sweet soft kiss to my cheek before walking back out the door. Just as he was walking out, NamJoon was walking in. He was dressed in an all white tuxedo, black lining and a black tie.

"Damn Joonie...you look fine as hell."

"I could say the same thing about you." He laughed. "Dad's out there, are you ready?"

"Yeah...I'm ready."

We walked down the hallway of the venue we picked, and when we turned the corner, a man with dimples just like Namjoon's, gray hairs, and squinty eyes opened his arms to us.

"My babies!" He called embracing us in a big group hug. "I am so proud of you both." He pulled back and first looked at Namjoon. "Ah, you went with white, it fits you perfectly. You look very handsome my son."

"Thank you." Joon smiled bowing slightly.

His father then turned to me and his eyes were clearly emotional. "My daughter...you look absolutely stunning...you're going to steal Joonie's thunder." He teased.

"That's why he is going first." I winked at him.

His father gave a loud laugh and took me by the shoulders and kissed both of my cheeks. "My girl you were always my favorite."

"Thanks Dad." Namjoon said exasperated.

"Daughter." He corrected." Favorite daughter." I giggled and Namjoon shook his head. Just as I was about to reply, the music started. "It's show time." He exclaimed clapping his hands together once. He took NamJoon by the arm and the double doors opened up. I stepped back so no one could see me and waited patiently for him to come back to get me.

It didn't talk long for him to jog back down the isle and turn to find me hiding behind one of the marble pillars. "Alright my dear...it's your turn." He said reaching a hand out to me. I took a deep breath and took his hand, him pulling me to wrap my arm around his. The music was louder now and when I turned to the opening I thought I would lose my breath.

Taehyung was there, in a matching tuxedo as his brother, his hair styled softly, and a smile plastered across his face. His eyes started at my feet, and he moved them up slowly, with each steap of mine, taking in the sight of my dress. Finally, when his eyes locked with mine, they sparkled with an adoration that made my heart soar.

"You two are marrying brothers...that means you're really family now." Mr. Kim whispered to me. "And they are both good looking fellas...well done my children."

I couldn't hold back the chuckle at Mr. Kim's words and Tae giggled with us even though he couldn't hear. After what felt like forever, I was in front of Taehyung and he took my hand from Mr. Kim.

"I'm watching you." He warned Taehyung and then gracefully stepped back into his seat.

"What were you laughing aout?" Tae whispered to me.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered back.

Jimin was standing behind me in an all baby pink suit with white under shirt and black stitching. It matched Yoongi's under shirt and flower in his pocket perfectly. The ceremony was quick, both Namjoon and Jin exchanging vows followed by Taehyung and I. When the minister finished, and we all said our 'I do's' he told us to kiss our partners, which we happily did. Tae pulled me closer wrapping his hand behind the back of my head, not caring if he messed up my hair. His lips were soft, and I could tell he was holding back for the sake of the audience. When we released our kiss, we followed his brother and Joon back down the isle, getting ready for the reception.

My heart was swimming. We were all in the limo on our way to the restaurant Jin had opend just a month ago, where a dance floor, cake, and food was waiting for us. I was laughing with a glass of champagne in my hand as Tae and Jin were in a cute heated argument over whether or not to smach our faces with the cake, Tae being pro that option...of course.

My eyes lingered over to NamJoon, my best friend. The way he was looking at Jin was something I had never seen in him before in my life. He was in love...and happy. That's all I cared about. He caught my eye and turned to fully look at me. I raised my glass to him as the brother's continued to argue, and he raised his in return.

He was happy. I was happy.

Finally, we were happy.