Chapter 9

"Wow. You look hot sis."

Bee stepped away from me with a look of approval. "If I was a dude, scratch that, if I was Namjoon.... I would totally smash bro."

I blinked and shook my head. "Stop talking. Just please," I begged her playfully.

She shrugged her shoulders in response and I went to my mirror. She wasn't wrong, she did do a banging job. I looked like I could actually date a celebrity right now. She contoured my face to perfection (not that I can't do that), but she also did this amazing smoky eye. I could never get my eyes to come out how I wanted. I've improved over the years but she just had the gift. 

(B/f/n) flopped down on my bed and pulled out her phone, checking her own makeup. "I know you love to do lips, so I didn't do them for you." She grabbed my contour kit and started touching up her own makeup.

"I don't think I'll do anything over the top. Maybe just some gloss." I walked back to my desk and grabbed my lip bag. Since I'm so obsessed with doing my lips, I have a whole bag dedicated to lip products. Well two actually.

Sitting back down on my chair, I applied my gloss and took out my phone as well. It was on 64% because I forgot to charge it when I came back home. I opened SnapChat and checked my face out. 

"Bee you really have to tell me how you do eyes so well. I always struggle." I took a pic and sent my streaks out, posting it on my story as well. 

I didn't really notice before but I had a huge amount of adds on Snap. I wasn't to ask who someone was when they added me, but it sure was suspicious.

Then I remembered. My Snap is posted on Instagram. I shook my head in defeat. These girls sure do make sure no loose ends are left in terms of keeping up with things.

Scrolling through, I decided to add some of them back.

"Well," Bee finished her makeup and turned my way. "You don't really do bad anyway, you just need to work on eyeliner and blending." She got up and looked at my phone.

"Woah these girls are everywhere. At least your views will go up like you always wanted."

"That's true," I said while laughing. "Do you think I should post on my stories that I'm going live?" 

She went back to my conversations on Snap and scrolled through the list of people that were now texting me. "Sure. But they would come either way, trust me." She stopped scrolling and I turned to face her.

I bit my lip and then sighed. She smiled at me and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "(Y/n), you won't mess this up. When you're really focused and serious, you have such a way with words. You're convincing. You'll see Namjoon, I know it. Plus don't forget who got us concert tickets," she said the last part in a singsong voice and I broke into a wild grin as she shimmied away from from me.

"How could I forget? Will you be joining me or?" I turned back around to my desk to find a spot to situate my phone. Everything had to be perfect. Nothing could look wrong or off.

"No, but I'll be in the comments chatting and making sure I don't need to come in." Bee grabbed a notebook off my shelf and flipped through it as she sat back down. 

I nodded, even though I know she wasn't paying attention to me. I found a way to sit my phone up at the perfect height. I decided that standing up to talk would be part, but my pop socket was giving me trouble in doing that. 

Clapping my hands together, I got my best friend's attention. "I'm going to tell our parents we're about to go live." She saluted me as I walked out my room and down the stairs.