BELA

Our lives were changed. We were no more aspirants but achievers. Everyone was doing well in their respective companies. I was receiving a great response from my superiors. They were very happy with my performance.
Life started beginning with a coffee, like it does for a business woman! And ended on infinite conference calls!
To my wonder, I was loving this busy life! I admired dad when he did this, and now it's me. I want to called as 'The most successful business woman' of my time, and I'll definitely get it.
Amidst all this professional engagements, my heart still drooled to the world I always longed to be in. LOVE! But thanks to my work, I have learned to live with this emptiness. I can focus on my passion...that is it!

Mahir and Suhani were in same company. Suhani would call me and tell how well behaved Mahir was. He was putting down all those horny women, who approached him because of his looks. To me it felt like, I have installed Suhani to keep an eye on him.
Even they were performing well. According to Suhani, she wondered Mahir can be this serious too. Pratham and Vyom were in third company, together, with Vyom having an eye on Pratham. But here, Suhani had to pay Vyom for that! Haha..

THREE WEEKS LATER
"Still angry!", I received a text from him.
"No no! Not at all.", I reply.
"Bela! You know what I am feeling so good today!"
"Yes..I lost the BET, officially today! You have had to be happy!", I taunt.
"I am feeling like a winner of this world!", This boy is definitely the worst person I met with.
"Congratulations! Will transfer $5000 in your account.", I reply and switch off my phone.
He has been calling, texting and doing everything he does when I am not near him. His first question always, "Still angry!?"
I was fed up.
Somewhere in my heart, I waited for him to propose me today but with this text, he broke all my hopes.

After two presentations, I switch on my phone to find ten missed video calls from him, six calls and finally texts,
"Bela! Please don't be sad... you are away from everyone.. your phone shouldn't go unreachable like this!"
"Bela! I love you..", he still has the audacity to say this to me.
"Call me as soon as you see my message, otherwise I am coming there!", The one thing I don't want to do today is see his face, so I called him.
"Yes!", I said plainly.
"Thank God.. you are fine..btw I was on the way to airport!", He said.
"If it's true, then please go back! You are no one to claim rights on me. You are no one to care about me.", I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.
"Bela! Don't think about all that. Focus on your dreams."
"Thanks for the advice. However,it wasn't needed.", I say and disconnected the call.

Even after all this, he didn't stopped texting or calling me. If I ignore his calls, he would threaten me saying he would come here, so left with no option I had to give up.
Addressing me as 'LOVE', giving me kisses on phone, sending me hearts, ordering gifts for me, miss you, love you messages. This fool was getting on my nerves. I hate him so much.

"Hey love!", He said as I picked up the phone.
"What!?"
"Open your door!", He said.
And I got afraid that he's probably here.
"Open the door.. Bela!", I with freezed hands open the door. I released the breath I was holding, when I don't see him. Thank God! I would have murdered him then and there.
"Down down!", I hear him.
I look down and find a box and a flower bouquet there. I picked it up immediately and came inside, closing the door.
"Now see it peacefully and I'll call you later.", I hummed as I was engrossed in the flowers. I hear him chuckling and then disconnected.
There was a bunch of yellow roses.
And a card attached to them said,
"Always keep smiling like they do..
Be blissful like they are!
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.
  - Your Mahir!"
Unknowingly, I was smiling. This all would have been too good, if me and you have been one Mahir!
The box.
"I saw them on Amazon and the first thing that came to my mind was you! Wear them and if you are not angry (I know you are), send me a picture in them. I love you again and more!
  - Your Mahir!"
I opened the box and found a pair of beautiful earrings. His choice is way too good. As he said, I wear them. Everything related to him looks beautiful on me.
I take a picture of mine and start to send it to him. But a thought clicked my mind, "He's again playing with me. I don't have to give my control to him."
I didn't send him my picture.