MAHIR

Later that day, I and Bela headed towards the canteen after I got a text from Vyom that they are waiting for us.
I could feel eyes on us, especially after Vish came. To avoid it, I made sure I hold Bela's hand tightly.

We reached the canteen only to be surprised as Vyom presented a cake, on this occasion of us completing six months together!
Bela was happy would be an understatement. And yes, I too thought to rest all things and enjoy the moment!
We both cut the cake together and everyone clapped. Cheering and hooting for us!

I was feeding a piece of cake, when I heard a voice, I would hate to hear at that moment, "Congratulations!"
I turned and saw Vish there.
I returned a cold glare but Bela thanked her.
"I heard you both have completed six months together! That's great especially with Mahir!", she held me by my shoulders, "Congratulations love!"
"Yeah thank you!", And I removed her hands.

Resuming my work, I fed Bela the cake and held her by her waist. I felt I should clarify to Vish that she isn't having any chance, so I kissed on Bela's lips.
I hear loud claps from the background. And a startled expression on Bela's face!
I laughed.
"Don't be shocked! We are in public.", I whispered in her ears.
She instantly smiled at me...

No matter what, that day I realized that almost whole college shipped us! We are in our third year, so juniors definitely do, and boys of our class too are cordial. Those girls who ever dreamt being with me, were jealous of Bela but because of Bela's good heart, none disliked her.

That day, Suhani and Pratham gifted us two movie tickets. I wanted to refuse for Bela's sake but then couldn't for her sake only.
We left in the evening and saw the movie. After the movie, we walked to the parking lot.
"Mahir! I want some more time with you!", She said.
"Bela...it's already nine.", I told her checking my wrist watch.
"You are ridiculous! I will not talk to you!", She made an angry pout and sat in the car.
Her cute frowns were so lovely. None could resist them.
"Okay! Where you want to go..?? Dinner or some other place."
"Let's go to your dad's resort. Our date is yet to complete!", She said smilingly.
"C'mon let's go... although someone said that was NOT A DATE!", I said and she smiled remembering that.

We reached there in thirty minutes. I took her in because it was cold in the garden. We settled on the couch and I ordered dinner for us.
"So what you want to do!?", I asked.
She kept her head on my lap, "Just stare at you  and talk to you."
This girl loves me so much! My heart warms at this feeling. It feels too good.
"I want a gift!", She said breaking my trance.
"Huh!? Gift!? You are asking for that.?", I said not believing that she had asked for a gift.
"Yes.. only if you are willing to give me."
"Okay..say it out!", I said knowing she wouldn't ask for anything I can't give her.
"First promise me that you will not say no!"
I raised my eyebrow, "What is it that I need to promise!?"
"First promise me!", She held my hand.
"Okay done! I promise I'll give you anything you ask for.", I declared.
She stood up and went behind me, cupping me, "I want you to pardon your Mom!"
I stand up immediately, "Bela!"
"Mahir you promised!", She said pouting.
"Bela it's not just a gift. You know how difficult it is for me!"
She comes to me and makes me sit down on the couch, "Mahir! When you were not around..I interacted with your mother. She loves you more than anything. It's just that the circumstances forced her to do so!"
"Which bloody circumstances can force her to abandon her only son! Money! Am I right!?", I knew it was for Grandpa's wealth that my mom abandoned me.
"Mahir! It is your family's matter. I am still not at the place, where I can intervene. Although your mom asked me to tell you the reason but I'll prefer you should talk to her. Please!", She said.
I shook my head negativily knowing I can never do this.
"Please... for me!", I didn't answer.
"Please just once, I swear you won't regret it! I won't ask you for anything again..."
I never wanted to do this, but the way she was pleading sitting near my knees, I couldn't refuse, "Okay..but I have a condition."
"What condition!?", She asked me.
"You'll have to come with me. To face everything again, I need a lot of courage and strength, which only you can deliver me!"
She smilingly nodded, "Definitely!"

That day I realized mom was constantly in touch with Bela and dad too. Bela said, "No matter what you do, they have already accepted me as their daughter in law!", to which I laughed. But I know it was true.

After our dinner, we headed to the apartment because of the college next day.

We got ready for the college and left in my car. On reaching the college we came to know that the result for fourth semester was out. All of us rushed to the board, to check ours.
As usual Bela was the topper.
And each one of us scored good. Over all the results were good. Yuvi failed but since his dad is one of the staff members, it won't be a wonder if he comes to study with us.
After the result, we were called in the auditorium, where VC was already present.
This third year is going to be an adventure.
The VC began, "So my dear students. Welcome to the third year of business management. I have to inform you about the events and syllabus of the third year.
As you all know, this year is devoted to your personality development. We will make you work in different organizations as employees, posting on the basis of your scores for second year. So be ready! You'll be soon leaving to your respective destinations to put your knowledge on ground!"
Everyone cheered and the auditorium filled with hoots and talks. My eyes drifted to Bela, who didn't seem as happy as others were.
"What happened Bela!? You're the topper. You'll get the best company.", I said side hugging her.
"Mahir, what if we don't get the same company!?", She looked utterly sad and yes! I didn't think about this. We are definitely going to get different companies. That means we cannot stay together now!!

Guys! Please comment too! I need to know your views! And yes I will update, so don't say that;)