MAHIR

"Are you still doubtful about that!", She said frowning at me

"Are you still doubtful about that!", She said frowning at me. I couldn't help but smile.

I touched my forehead to hers, "I just don't want you to regret this or me!"
"Then don't let me!", She said to me, telling me that I am the only one who could make her regret this, if only I turn out a disappointment.

I searched her eyes, to check if she still has some doubts but there was none.
She was lying in front of me, asking me to proceed. But I felt a tinge of guilt again hovering my head.
Not just she, but even my own body's asking me proceed but everything in me becomes fearful on how she would react that I did a bet on her. That I made a plan to get her on my bed for $1000. Our bets were always our secrets but I don't know why I was stressing this much, for Bela!

As I was thinking all this, I see Bela looking at me with a rejected expression. I suddenly leaned over her and made my way in her. Slowly and passionately kissing her, because I didn't want to hurt her. Not tonight and never in future.
Once she adjusted to me, I felt how good she was. She felt like heaven, if it's on Earth.
This all was something new for her, and I wanted her to explore everything. It was even new for me. Having a girl on bed to satisfy your urges is different from making love to the person you call the love of your life.

I go slow and take her with me to the extremities of pleasure. We both reach there together. Her body shaking of pleasure and the havoc she just went through.
I shifted myself from above her, to her side. She didn't say a word, but I saw a contented smile on her face.
Exhausted because of her first time and effect of alcohol, she slept snuggling close to me. I picked up my shirt and slipped it on her, taking care I don't wake her up. I pull over the blanket on her caressing her hairs, when I hear the slight voice of my vibrating Phone.
I picked up my pants, and checked the pocket. There was my phone, having six missed called from my MOM!
"Why did she call me!?", I frowned seeing her name.
I closed the bedroom door behind me and walked to the dining room and called my dad.
"Dad mom called me? Do you know why..!?!?"
Dad answered, "She wants to talk to you."
"Tell her I am not interested...!", I say frustrated.
"Mahir! You need to understand that you are her only heir and it's something business related. You have turned 22 and now you need to take up responsibilities.", Dad tried to explain me.
Just when I was talking to Dad, I heard Dad talking to a servant who said, "Sir! Madam got seriously ill...she needs hospital!"
I was shocked in an instant as I stood up frantically, "Dad Dad! What happened!?"
"I don't know Mahir! I'll have to see to it!", and Dad disconnected the call.

I hated my mother. Atleast this is what I have said for the last five years. But she was the one who gave me birth and I couldn't deny that at heart, I still can't see her suffering or crying.

I went to my room to get my clothes and wearing them anyhow, I started to leave picking up my car keys.
I see Bela lying peacefully, so I bent and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you!".

And went away.

It took me two hours to drive to the hospital my mother was in. I desperately searched for the ward and saw my dad waiting outside.

He was in tension. He had to be...after all he loved her so much. I look through the round glass and found my mom lying there.
"What happened dad!?"
"Doctor told it's just a high blood pressure.", Dad told me patting my back.
"Are you Okay!", I asked him.
He sighed and smiled at me, "Yes I am!"
I made him sit there and looked upon both my mom and dad.
They were divorced five years back. I don't remember anytime in my childhood that I saw them loving and not quarrelling. I was 17 when they just couldn't hold and got separated. They had a love marriage back then, which I don't believe even today.
When it was time to decide about my custody, my dad was ready to give me up to mom, because he knew I love Mom more. Every boy does. I was happy as I will live with my mother and would meet my dad whenever I want. That could at least sort their constant quarrelling.
But I received the biggest shock of my life, when Mom refused to have me, saying that she doesn't want anything from my Dad and I would do nothing but remind her of her past with my dad. My world was torn apart realizing that she never loved me but treated me like a gift granted from my dad, and I started hating her. After my grandfather died, my mother's visit to my dad's place became frequent. Dad was too good to grant her an apology and welcomed her warmly, as a friend. But I couldn't ever forget what she did to me! She left me when I least expected. So to avoid her, I shifted to a place near my college. I didn't like to talk to her, neither I used to come across her for any reason.
I feel this was the reason, I reached the point where I started regarding woman as nothing but a sex object, unless Bela entered my life.

Recently, she had been hell bent on declaring me her heir. I knew it was an attempt to buy me using money. But the day she left me, I sweared to myself that I won't take a single but from her. Never! And ever!

The doctor came, "She's fine... you can go and meet her."
Dad went in and requested me to follow, so I did but stood at the door.
"You good Sumi!", Dad asked her taking a seat beside her.
"Yes I am...Mahir! Thanks for coming my son!", She looked at me but I avoided her.
"Come to her Mahir!", Dad asked me.
Reluctantly, I went to her and stood near her. She took hold of my hand which I suddenly retreated, "I am sorry...but you feel good now!?", I asked her. After all, she gave me birth.
"I feel very good!", She said with a happy  expression.
They talked about everything and I sat there thinking that if only they behaved like this before getting divorced. Things would have been different.
I felt the need to walk out as I got the glimpses of that horrible time of my life.
"Mahir! Won't you tell about your girl?"
"Yes Mahir, dad told me you dating a beautiful girl!"
I turned sharply to them, "Yes I am dating a girl. I am committed to her. I won't leave her. After I marry her, I won't divorce her just because my taste changed. I won't leave my child or let her leave alone, wandering over what to do in life. Yes I have a girl! But I want you to meet her.", I said pointing at my mother.
"Mahir! This is not the way.", Dad shouts on me.
"Sorry Dad! Even that was not the way. The way she refused to accept me, when I loved her more than my life!", I left from there in tears.

Mom was the only one I ever cried for!