BELA

I have been calling Mahir from last two days, to know about his whereabouts, but in vain

That morning I woke up and found myself in his shirt. A smile crept on my lips. I checked everywhere but Mahir was no where. I called him up but the phone went unreachable.

I waited for him till afternoon, but he never came. Tired, I came back to my apartment. Till then, a strange anxiety was formed in my stomach. I was not feeling good. And it has been same till today.

Now the thoughts were worst. What if he met an accident?? What if he is not well?? What if he's kidnapped??
But then a thought flashed my mind, that he could be with his dad, as he called him that day.  I called Vyom.
"Hey! I am trying to talk to Mahir from last two days, but it's unreachable...do you have his dad's number? Please ask him if Mahir's there?"
"Okay Bela! Don't worry I'll talk to him."
Vyom was a helpful guy.
Just after five minutes, he called me.
"Hey! Bela Mahir is with his mom and dad... actually his mom had some BP issues but that's no more a problem. The three are having a good time at a cricket stadium.", I got relieved that he's at least fine.
"Okay Vyom, thank you for helping.."
"By the way, Mahir may return in the evening today.", He said and we disconnected the call.

Don't know why but I felt like Mahir is ignoring me. Even if he's with his family, he could at least talk to me once. His phone was unreachable and he didn't try to contact me. Some anxiety was still there.
I somehow cursed myself for doubting him, but things were too bitter to think rationally.

I remembered one moment with him....
I was sitting in my room completing my assignment when Mahir came to me, telling me that we are going out for dinner. We both liked Italian and a new restaurant was opened nearby.
I was not willing to go, but he forced me. Just as we were about to go, I began searching for my Phone. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it.
Mahir was getting irritated so he called on my number. I was in my bedroom and he was on the couch. My phone ranged and it was found under a couch pillow. Mahir picked it up and found his name as WOULD BE BOYFRIEND!
I didn't realize what special he saw that made him smirk. But when reality hits, I began cursing Suhani.
"Suhani did it!", I said blushing furiously.
It was before we kissed each other on his birthday and he was persuading me to.
He did nothing and I was shocked. Because as far as I know, he'll make sure he leaves no opportunity to tease me. But he didn't.
When we came back at night and he went away after dropping me, I settled on my bed.
My phone rang and I saw the name BOYFRIEND. And then I instantly came to know why he was so silent about this.
He was laughing on phone and I didn't leave a opportunity to disappoint that person, with whom I am madly in love now.

Presently, I was getting in the college when Anu walked past me talking to her friend, "You know Mahir is so good on bed!"
It's not that I haven't heard such things about Mahir before but this time it did hurt me. These girls were probably talking about Mahir, which they usually do. So I try to ignore it and went for my class.

I met Suhani who narrated how Pratham proposed her on her birthday when I left with Mahir. I was glad for her. She deserved happiness. She's been with me since childhood and we shared our all secrets. I too went on and told her that I and Mahir have made love and now we both were one in all ways. She was happy for me and assured me that Mahir would keep me happy and make me feel loved.

I felt now that how much I longed for him. It has been just two days and I want to hit him hard for making me wait like this. The keys of his apartment were still with me, and so I decided to give him a surprise. What if I wait for him at the same place he left me. That looked old, but he'll be surprised.

I waited for him for like four hours until my patience gave way.
I am no way going to pardon him for what he has done! I will make him beg for apology.
I closed his apartment and with rage walked back to the college. I called up Suhani and she told me she's heading towards canteen.

I went there and met Suhani. Suddenly my eyes drifted to the seat where this boy gang was sitting. It looked like Mahir too was there, as I could recognize from the back.

I was angry but seeing him made me lose everything and I felt a desire to hug him tight. I went straight to the table and Suhani followed me.
It was him, Mahir.
I felt a rush of happiness.
"Mahir!", I called out as I was just behind his chair.
He turned and looked at me. He smiled but a bit hesitated. Probably he knew I won't spare him. I wanted to hug him but then my eyes drifted to the table, where a money exchange was going on. Everyone was giving Mahir some money.
Puzzled I asked him, "What are you doing Mahir!?"
As I asked this, I felt him struggling for words but then Yuvi came and side hugged me, "Dearie! He won a BET!!"

That puzzled me even more, but I saw Yuvi blinking at Mahir and Mahir giving him a deadly look.
"Will you tell me what is going on!? And yes! Where the hell were you!?", I asked Mahir with a frown.
"Be..Bel..!", Mahir was stammering for God knows what reason.

Just then I felt someone else side hugging me. I looked in the direction and found Anu.
Why is she here?
I don't like her and I would accept this.
"I'll tell you Bela!", she smirked at Mahir.
Mahir furiously nodded in no but this confused me even more, also increasing the anxiety in my stomach.
"Mahir. Won. A. Bet!", Anu said but it was too repetitive!
"What BET!?", I asked eyeing Mahir, because seeing his reaction I was sure it's something related to him.
"Ok! So listen....he had a BET with all the boys here, that...!"
"Stop Anu!", Mahir interrupted and my suspicion deepened.
"Anu tell me!", I wanted to know now.
"Mahir had a bet with all the boys that he'll fu** you in three months of time...and today you both complete three months of togetherness and Mahir completed three months of THE BET!......"

****
This completes one phase of the story.
I expect you all to please give your genuine reviews on the overall story till now, so I can see where I have to improve.
Also, your love motivates me to write, so please keep loving. Comments expected!❤