BELA

I was feeling the happiness of my life

I was feeling the happiness of my life. The love of my life, Mahir was making love to me. Yes, I loved him with all my heart and soul.
He kissed on my exposed shoulder, as I was wearing a sleeveless top. There was no urgency, but he focused to shower love every inch of my body. His one hand went under me, tightening his hold at my waist. Another hand was under my neck caressing it, as he kissed all over.
He reached my ears and whispered in his husky voice, "Bela...stop me anytime!".
I smiled and took my hands to his cheeks cupping them, "Not today!"
He smiled back kissing me deep, assuring that I am safe in his arms.

I was not prepared for today, but then it has to come. I love him and that's the most real thing I can feel right now. He showered me with kisses on my forehead, my eyelids, my nose and possibly everywhere.
His hand behind my waist came to my side and sneaked under my top through the hem. I shivered under his touch directly on my skin. He blew air on my neck that got sensitive because of his constant kissing and nibbling.

His hand inside my top did things to me, driving me crazy.
"Mahirr!", I couldn't speak barely above a whisper. As if getting aroused, he made his movements wild, his leg bending between mine.
I could still feel slight temperature on his body. I abruptly stopped him, "Mahir! You still have fever."
He rolled his eyes, "And that's why you are stopping me...!"
"Yes! First have your morning dosage.", and I rise up from the bed, chuckling at his frowning face.

I reach the kitchen and try to bring myself out of the world, he just drove me in. I breathed hard and picked up a glass of water and his medicines. I reach back to the room, adjusting my top. He was lying down with his head down.
"Mahir! Have it...!", He turned to me grabbing my hand and bringing me close.
He takes his medicine.
"Check your phone. It was vibrating.", He picked up his phone and checked suddenly becoming alert, "it was dad!"
"Talk to him."
He nodded and called up his dad,
"Yes Dad!"
"Dad I was busy!", smirked at me.
"Yes! It's an important assignment.", He held me by my waist smiling at me.
"Okay Dad! I'll try to come this weekend."
"Okay bye...!"
He disconnected the call and turned to me, "I'll have to go this weekend. Dad's calling."
"Yeah you should...", I say snuggling closer to him.
"I want you...Bela..I love you!", everything about him was so true. "I love you too!", and he shocked looked at me, eyes popping out.
"Seriously! You are saying it...??", He said shocked and I chuckled at him.
"You are hopeless!"

I stayed with Mahir whole day and he recovered soon. I went back to my place as it was Suhani's birthday. Mahir insisted on  accompanying me to the party and so I agreed. However, Mahir was in a naughty mood today.

I noticed how he was getting all flirty with girls today, probably to tease me. He was dancing with girls, who left no chance to touch him and he looked at me so as to check if I am getting jealous or not. I rolled my eyes at his antiques. He wanted some action and two shots of Vodka would help me do it.

Thinking about two shots, I ended up having ten. Losing my mind at his silly antiques, I stood up only to fall back again, when he holds me.
"Hey! Did you drink????"
I looked at him, in god knows what expression and nodded in yes.
I was not in my proper senses, but I heard him talking to Suhani.

He took me out in his car and we drove off.

We entered his apartment and he was carrying me in his arms, because I refused to walk. He placed me on the bed and sat at my legs, to remove my shoes. I look at him adorably. He is too good!

I remove my jacket and neared him, holding him by the collar of his shirt and pulling him on me. As if he understood what I want, he proceeded to kiss me making me remember the scenario we did before.

He starts from my forehead and extends to my exposed shoulder. He makes me sit and then pulls over my top, leaving me in my inner wear. Then covering me with the blanket, he gets off the bed to remove his own clothes. In course of the time, he never leaved the contact of our eyes.
After closing his room's lights and opening the windows, to let the moonlight in, he joined me under the blanket. Resuming his kisses, he made sure his hands are at work.
Roaming throughout my upper body, his hands stopped near my bossoms, intending to give them some special attention. With hands at work, he used his lips too, to cherish every inch of my body. Kissing and nibbling on my bossoms, he drove me crazy as I moaned his name.
The effect of alcohol was adding to the pleasure. I felt currents running through my body.
His mouth explores my navel and he used his tongue to give it all the attention needed.

I intended to give him back what he gave me. I turned us, so I was on top and he was beneath me. I stared into his hazel eyes, dark with desire and lips red because of excess work. His red lips made the best out of me, as I kissed them with all my might. Our tongues fought for dominance and my hands explored his well built structure. I drift my eyes to his collar bone, where for the first time, I saw the initial of his name M.
"This looks sexy!", I complimented grazing my hand on his tattoo and kissing it symbolic of me kissing him.
"Not more than you!", He was no less in giving back.

My legs entangled with his. I scratched on his shoulder as he roamed his hand on my back, making it red. He winced a bit and I kissed it, marking him as mine, once again.
I grind myself against him, causing friction to increase the heat between us.

When he couldn't take more, he came on top of me. His hands trailed to my waist and he removed my belt throwing it on the floor beside. Then he motions me to help him remove my jeans. I did. And then I was there to be his, completely.
He moved down and caressed my thighs, kissing me at everywhere except the place I needed it most.
Sensing my desperation, he finally touched me and started the rhythmic movement to make me go insane.
For the first time in my life, I felt a rush of extreme pleasure in my body, when my body started shivering out of this unknown sensation.
He gives me time to calm down as he caressed my head, kissing me lovingly as I panted hard to what he just did to me.
I could see some hesitation in his eyes before he proceeded further.
"Mahir please!", I begged him, to get what would make us each other's forever.
"Bela! You are drunk...it's not good of me!", He said as he kissed on my forehead.
"I am in my senses, and I won't blame you afterwards! Please!", He nodded but still didn't get back to the task.
"Bela are you sure about me!?", He asked I don't know thinking what.
"Are you still doubtful about that!", I frowned at him and he smiled at me.