MAHIR

Life is so cruel

Life is so cruel. And destiny sucks! I am the son of one of the richest business man. Son of the woman, who's business is soaring world wide. Money has been my foot's dust. I was born with it...and my parents have stored so much for me, that I can die with it too.

But this has been a trifle to me. Ever since I have heard what money is, I have had the determination to earn my own. I didn't dance over their money. I wanted to make mine. I wanted to struggle in life. And I did. Struggle.

Love was not with me. Never and ever. My parents loved me because they sympathized with me. What will I do if they separate? What will my life result to? What will happen to me? For all this they remained together for seventeen long years. Compromising with each other for me.
Granddad never liked me. He hated my mum being with Dad. So how can he love me? But mom persuaded him anyhow and he too sympathized with me. Giving me toys and books out of sympathy. I was small, but I could always differentiate.
I grew up with Vyom. I found solace in him. After all my family issues, I used to walk to him for some peace of mind. And even threatened him to be my friend out of love and not sympathy. I don't know what but he always managed to convince me that he's my true friend. I never told him about her mother being the cause of the rift between my parents. Because I knew she was not! And his friendship was the only thing I had.

Then, I met the love of my life, Bela! There too I fu**ed up things brutally. She loved me more than anything. No matter she said it or not, I knew she does. I hid about the BET fearing to lose her, without realizing that I started my relationship with a lie. There were no ground on which it could sustain longer!
I never wanted to tell her about my family. And that's because I knew she too will start sympathizing with me. And that's what she did today.
I saw tears in her eyes, when I left. I saw tears when I talked to her. I saw how soft she became after hearing about my life.

This kind of life simply kills!

I take out my phone and opened the gallery.
Opening the folder named FAVOURITES, I saw some best pictures of my life.

I, in my mumma's arms just two hours old, and dad hugging both of us. I must be feeling so safe then. The way I held mumma's pinky in one hand and dad's in other.

I, holding my dad's finger and trying to walk for the first time.

I, playing around with my toys, sitting with Vyom, both of us one year old.

I pulling Vyom's long hairs, as my mumma is trying to pull me away from him.

Me and Mom, as she was making me wear my school uniform for my first day at school and I was crying, not wanting to go.

It was my fifth birthday, and I spoiled whole cake before the party because I was too excited to cut it. My cheeks and hairs covered with vanilla cream.

Me and Vyom, laughing hard after doing a prank on our economics teacher. That's was when we passed 12th.

I winning the STUDENT OF THE YEAR, for my first year in college.

Me with Bela, in my room, as I was trying to kiss her and she was pulling away.

Me and Bela, sleeping with her head on my lap and my hands caging her. Suhani clicked this one, when she spotted us sleeping this way after studying for long hours.

Me and Bela, as we kissed each other on my birthday. Our heads covered with my jacket and my hands around our waist.

Me, cutting cake on my birthday, with Bela beside me on my bed and everyone else surrounding us.

Me, Suhani, Pratham and Vyom, as we sat together for dinner at Bela's place. Bela clicked this one.

I, hovering over Bela, as she was lying below me. Her hands around my neck. And we both smiling.

Bela, cupping me from behind, as she kissed on my cheeks and I blushing, probably for the first time in life.

Me and Bela, posing with the love bite I caused on her neck.

I, shirtless sitting on the couch, holding Bela on my lap and my hand on her bare waist.

No more pictures, but these pictures were my world. But are they enough to survive in this world? Are they enough to keep me breathing? Are they enough to give me hope throughout my life? Just these pictures will give me the love I want?
The answer to all this was a big NO!

I was struggling with my desire to live. Tears were welling down my eyes. I want to kill myself. Yes I do!!

*
"Mrs. Sumitra Sehgal, do you want the custody of your child Master Mahir Sehgal?"
I waited for her to say yes.
"No my Lord. Mahir is Andy's child. He has his genes. I don't want this disappointment in my life! I don't want his custody.", Said my mom crushing my heart and killing me completely.
*
"Bela! I love you... please try to understand!!", I said trying to persuade her.
Tears oozed out her eyes, "You should have raped me Mahir. Atleast feelings wouldn't have involved."
*

I stood up and looked around. I was halfway between Bela's home and my destination. I couldn't bear all this anymore. I pick myself up and see myself standing on the bank of the river. The water flowed in jet speed. The wind was not letting me stand stable.
I closed my eyes remembering all my loved ones.
Mom.
Dad.
Bela.
Vyom.
Bela's mom.
Bela's dad.
Suhani.
Pratham.
Granddad.
Vyom's mother.
Taking a deep sigh, I threw my phone in the water. It disappeared in a second.
Brain was revolting against my heart, but my heart was too adamant to listen.
A tear escaped my eyes.
Bela's face appeared in front of me.
I couldn't prove it to her that I LOVE HER.

"I love you Bela!"
And I jumped!