BELA

Dad massacred me badly

Dad massacred me badly. I cannot tell him the truth about Mahir. First reason,I don't want to disturb them. Second, that I know my dad can kill the one who hurts me. I don't want the same to happen with Mahir. I decide to let it go and deal with it, after my parents leave.

I asked Mahir to act. And damn! He acted like there's no tomorrow. Excellent! My parents were taken away the same way as I was two months back. After a dinner together, in his favourite restaurant, mom and dad left not before instructing him to drop me to my apartment. The apartment was at a walking distance and we were not having a car, so decided to walk. I was trying to maintain a one hand distance between us, but he grabbed my hand, saying that my dad told him to do so. The smirk! I felt like crushing his mouth under a truck.
We were walking, but I wanted to limit it to just this only, unless he interrupted my silence.
"Bela! Your mom and dad are so cool.. you are a lucky child!"
"Yeah! So cool that they can even kill the one who tries to hurt me!", I said glaring back at him.
"I understand you hate me... you would have told them this. Atleast you would have got freedom from me.", He said in a low voice.
"I wish I did. But I don't want...", I wanted to complete, but he interrupted, "...to see your first love dying." and smiled at me.
"That's your misconception. I don't want you to die because I want you to suffer, from the hatred you receive." I see his face falling down.

I ignored him then. But later I see him entering my apartment behind me.
"You were to drop me, and not sleep with me. You can leave now.", But then I remembered that I told him that I'll pay him. So just as he was leaving, I stopped him, "Wait! What do you want in return of the favour? I will do anything."
I knew the extreme thing he'll ask me will be a stay over at night, so he could easily get what he was trying to achieve through his acting. I see him thinking deep and then said, "Bela! I want you to say to me that you love me. Just that...!"
He was trying to play with me. Again.
I smirked, "I can't fake it the way you do. Sorry I won't be able to do this. But I'll return your favour and you'll see!", I said closing the door on his face.

I studied till late night probably till 3. And then, I slept for, god knows how many hours. I am awake by loud thundering on my door. It must be Suhani. Only she knocks this way.
I sleepingly opened the door and found not just Suhani, but Vyom and Mahir too. And to my extreme wonder, they were carrying bags. I got confused but let them in, as the bags were heavy.
Suhani announced, "Let's rearrange the things. It's a couple's apartment now.", and that's when reality dawned upon me.
Mahir has come to live here.
"Excuse me!", I nearly shout, "Who the hell thinks I'll allow him to stay with me!!"
"Your dad!", said Suhani raising up her eyebrows at me.
"Suhani! Dad doesn't know anything but at least you all do! Don't you all know how cheap he is.",  I regretted using that word, but Mahir took it peacefully.
"Bela! It's your dad's order.", Vyom said.

I called up dad, intending to tell him everything so that Mahir doesn't live here.
"Hey Dad! Wanted to tell you something...!", I said to Dad.
"Dad I don't want to stay with Mahir!"
"Why child!? What happened? Did he hurt you?", As dad said this, I sensed what consequences it would follow even if I give him a slight signal.
"No no dad! Nothing like that. I told you the reason yesterday. We want space.", I say trying to cover up the hurt thing.
"Okay child! But then I'll send a bodyguard for you!", Dad simply lost it.
"Bodyguard! Dad I told you that I feel lonely and not unsafe...I needed company!", I said to dad.
"Child Mahir can give you both. He's a good boy! And I know his background. He belongs to a good family!", Dad said cutting off all the probabilities of me living in peace.
I defeated kept the phone down and sat on the couch holding my head.
"Let's leave the couple alone!", Suhani announced as she moved out with Vyom. I could hear them giggling and signalling Mahir. I was helpless!

Mahir closed the door as sat opposite to me, "Bela! I can adjust accordingly. You won't have to face any problem.", He said acting as a nice person.
"Adjustment! My foot!", I roared on him, "Do you even know what damage you have done. Your face will kill me as many times as I see you!"
Sensing that I may lose my calm, or probably understanding my sentence, he left to the study room that was adjacent to the bed room.

I was cursing my destiny terribly but then I had to live with this. I went on to get freshen up and change. All this time, I couldn't feel there was anyone else in my apartment unless I saw my breakfast on the couch table.
I sighed. How can he do all this knowing it won't affect me. I go in the kitchen and prepare my breakfast and had it.
When I went to the bedroom, I saw him in front of the mirror doing his hairs. So he will use the same washroom, the same bedroom, the same study room as me! This thought suffocated me. I had to decide something and that too now!

I call him in the dining room and I see him excited sitting in front of me, "So since! I have no option to get rid off you, I will make some rules. You either have to follow them, or you can leave!"
He nodded in yes.
"No sneaking in the bedroom! Unless you have to use the washroom. You won't sleep on my bed. I have very uncomfortable couches, and I feel you deserve them. Stay in the study and don't show me your face. I bloody hate you, so no playing tricks on changing my mind. I will prepare my food and you yours. No eating together! I hate to eat with my enemies! And yes! For your one night stands, you may go back to your apartment where you did with me! This is not a place for that!", I see objection in his eyes at the last sentence.
"Bela! Please don't say that!", He finally said.
"What!? That you are a fu*kboy! Damn! You are!", I say laughing.
"No! That ours was a one night...", And his voice seized.
He was trying to prove it to me that whatever we did that night was heart felt and genuine. I too thought this before I saw his true colors.
"Mahir! It was a ONE NIGHT STAND! And it will always be. Anytime, any night I spend with you the way we did then, assume it as a ONE NIGHT STAND by default!", I see tears in his eyes and then he left.
Tears in his eyes killed me to the core! I hate him...atleast this is what I say to remind myself that I don't have to fall in his trap again. I went in the direction of study to check on him, but something thankfully stopped me. "Let him cry! He deserves this!", I say to myself as I turn to my bedroom.