BELA

The apartment was huge and beautiful

The apartment was huge and beautiful. We see Vyom and Pratham waiting for us. Although, it was bought just some time before, it was well maintained. I requested dad to make it a bit away from the college, otherwise whole college will assemble at our place, as it was with Mahir at his old place.
The best thing about this place was our picture corner. Thanks to Vyom!
I see Mahir a bit joyous on seeing this new place, but as he felt my gaze on him, he changed his expressions to a tired one, "Where's my room?"
"That left one beside Bela's. We made sure the couple has just one wall separating them.", Pratham giggled as he hugged Suhani.
"By the way, I am also searching a girl for me! That sixth room there needs to be filled!", Vyom said in a naughty tone.
"That's for any of our parents who come to stay with us. Not your girlfriend!", Suhani popped in.
"Hey! Boys like you don't get girlfriends!", We all were giggling at Pratham's remark but halted on hearing the bang of the door. We saw in the direction and found Mahir already in his room, door closed.
He was trying to avoid socializing with others because he was afraid he'll get interested in everything again! He is a dumb! But I know what I have to do.

We decided to go to our rooms and take some rest.
After two hours, me Suhani and Pratham were making lunch for us. After we were done, Vyom came and we decided to call Mahir also.
I went to his door, "Mahir! Come out...let's have lunch!"
No answer.
"Mahir! Do fast else you know how stubborn I am!!"
No answer.
"Okay if you won't eat, I too will not!", I stood there folding my hands.
Just then we hear the door bell.
Vyom opened the door to find a pizza boy.
"We didn't order a pizza! Am I right Bela!?", I went to him nodding.
"I did!", Mahir's voice came from behind.
He went past me and received the pizza, and started paying for it.
Now this was ridiculous! But I can be even more ridiculous. I signalled all to go in Mahir's room and everyone did.

After paying, Mahir turned to go for his room, but I stopped him by holding his hand.
"What is this!?"
"My lunch."
"Oh!"
"Now please go and have yours."
"I.will.not!", I said facing him directly.
"Bela! Please try to understand. I don't want to be with anyone. I want to be alone!", He sounded helpless.
"Okay! Not others but at least me! You can eat with me. I won't shout or talk to you. I just want to see you.", I took my hands around his neck.
He rolled his eyes at me, "Okay!"

I smiled as we walked to his room. He was unaware of what's coming next. Just as he settled on the bed to eat, everyone popped out from behind.
We started eating his pizza like it was the last thing on Earth to eat. And he looked at us with jaw dropped.
In no time, there was nothing except the tissues and cover.
"Mahir! It was too good!"
"Hmm! So delicious..."
"Your taste is so good!"
He irritated stood up and frowned at us, "What the hell! You all are always hungry...now what will I eat!"
Just then Suhani passed me the plate of paneer fried rice, his favourite. I made it for him.

"You can have this!", I said to him offering him the plate.
He frowned at me.
Everyone left and I closed the door behind them.
"Mahir! Now eat like a good boy.", I said smiling.
He stood up from beside me and went to the couch.
As his dad said, he is a spoiled child. But I am double to him. I took the plate and went to him. Forcefully occupying a place in his lap, I see him amazed at this sudden attack!
He opened his mouth to say something, and I stuffed a spoonful of rice in his mouth.
With difficulty he swallowed it, and them began, "Bela! You are....!". And I stuffed another spoon in his mouth. And so after some protest, he gave up....I made Mahir have his food.

"By the way, what were you talking with Dad in the morning!? About at marriage!?", I was flirting to cheer him up.
"Nothing!", He vaguely answered.
"Oh c'mon Mahir! I can ask Dad too...but it's better if you tell me!"
"He told me to take care of you!", He said in a low tone.
"Yeah! And this is how you are doing it!", I said as I picked up myself from his lap, "I'll be back soon. Will study together and then a movie and then we can endlessly talk..."
He looked up at me, "I am leaving to gym."
"I will also come with you!", I said pouting.
"No!"
"I will!"
"No!"
"Okay! But remember you are not the only one who can jump in a river. We live on the fifth floor and if I jump, there are sure probabilities that I may....!", He closed my mouth with his hand, "Stop saying rubbish! And get ready soon...!"
"I love you Mahir! More than my life...and I would never chose my life over you!", I said to which he moved back facing the other side.

I started leaving, "And have something before we leave!", I smiled seeing him worrying about me. It's fun to make him helpless using his own tricks.

At the gym,
I was walking on the treadmill and he was doing some stretching exercises, ignoring me completely.
Just after sometime, I see Yuvi coming. My blood boils seeing him and after remembering what he wanted, I feel like slapping him tight. Mahir was busy in his own workout and hence I think he didn't sense his presence.
I too tried to ignore and put on my headphones.
After moments, I felt a finger on my bare shoulder making pattern. I instantly turned and saw Yuvi, way too near to me.
"Hey! Sweetheart..how are you!? Long time, no see!", He uttered using his filthy voice.
I looked behind and saw Mahir nowhere.
Where did he go!?
"Mahir! Mahir!", I tried to call him.
"Your boyfriend has left so as to give us some private time.. my sweetheart!", He touched me again but this time near my waist.
"Yuvi! You have lost it or what!! Don't you remember what Mahir did to you last time!", I pushed him away at once.
"I well remember love! And that's why I made a deal with Mahir this time! You in exchange of my present chick!", I was shocked would be an understatement. But I tried to convince myself that he was lying.
I tried again, "Mahir! Mahir! Where are you!?"
Yuvi laughed, "Mahir must be chilling with my girlfriend in the restroom!"
I tried to run, "Wait! I'll show you!".
He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the restroom. He didn't open the door completely but showed me the through the window, that was a bit ajar.
I see a girl, Anu lying on the bench and moaning, and a black track shirt boy hovering upon her, kissing her madly.
Like Mahir's, there was a M on the backside of the shirt.
He was Mahir.