Chapter thirty three - Previous relationships.

I stayed at Mary's a little longer before John came back. I then stayed there for at least thirty more minutes before leaving and going back home to where Sherlock and Bill was. When I got in I was about to apologize for over reacting, because I knew Sherlock didn't send that text. But when I was about to talk to him he started talking to Bill about Moriarty, so I decided to leave him be. 

I woke up the next day at twelve, and got ready at half one as it doesn't take me that long to get ready. I put on some black jeans and a white top. It was quite warm out today but I never really trusted the weather here in Britain as it was a bit bipolar, so I put a dark grey jacket on too. And for my hair, I just brushed it and left it like that. 

I left my room and went into the kitchen, grabbing my phone that I left on the kitchen table. It was ten to two, and I saw that I had a message from Sebastian.

From Sebastian: On my way! xx

I texted him back:

To Sebastian: Same, see you there (:

"Are you going somewhere?" Billy asks, walking into the kitchen. I give him and smile and open the cupboard, grabbing the box of dog biscuits.

"Just meeting a friend." I replied, filling Chester's bowl. He eats them immediately and I put the box back in the cupboard. Bill doesn't say anything else, just grabs himself a bag of crisps. I stroke Chester for a few seconds before kissing his forehead goodbye, and go to leave. 

"You're going out? Aren't you going to help me?" Sherlock questions, lifting up some files. I look at him and shrug.

"What can I possibly do? Plus, you have Bill with you. I'll be back soon."

Sherlock stares at me instead of answering, so then I take this as he had nothing else to say and then leave. I didn't take me long to get to Wilson's chip shop. Just as the chippy was in my view I saw Sebastian leaning against the wall. He notices me and I give him a goofy smile and a small wave. He stands up straighter and puts him phone in his pocket.

"Hello again!" He greets happily. I chuckle.

"Hi." I replied, and he nods his head towards the chip shop.

"Chips?"

"I'd love some." 

"Good." He grins, and we both walk in to the chip shop. We both order a cone of chips, go out and walk around the park talking to each other while eating our chips. On the way there we ate the chips and chucked the empty cones in the bin. We went on the swings for a short while, and at one point he got off the swing to push me. I squealed, because he tried to push me really high and I had to tell him to stop through my laughter. He laughed and stopped, then I climbed off and we started to walk around the lake. He explains to me why he moved to this area of London, and that he had only been here once when he was a kid and he loved it.

"What about you?" He asks. I smile.

"I've always lived here. I moved to another part of London after college, and then a few years later I moved back here to live with my friend."

"How come?"

"Well, he was kinda depressed because his best friend died." I pause, and let out a laugh. He sends me a strange look, "Turns out his friend wasn't dead. A few years later he turned up and told us he faked his death."

"Damn," He comments, "How was that for ya?"

"We was both shocked. I had never met the guy before but the fact that he faked his own death shocked me."

"So, why did he faked his own death?"

I decide not to tell him the truth, as it was quite confusing and difficult to explain. I thought he would know who it was considering Sherlock was always in the papers. "It's a long story. But, he's my boyfriend now."

"Ah, that's the lucky guy that gets to date you?" He inquires jokingly. I let out a laugh.

"You don't want to date me anyway, I've came to the conclusion that I'm bad luck to be around."

He stops in his tracks and turns to face me, "Now, why would you say that?"

"Non of your business." I smirk, and turn my feet and carry on walking. He smirks, and follows after me.

"I once dated a girl had an obsession with mustard."

I snort a laugh, "What?"

"Yep. All she did was eat mustard. I wasn't sure why she enjoyed it so much, but she ate it with everything. Fish, Chocolate, Doritos, anything. You name it. She said it added flavour, so I had to break it up with her. Kissing her tasted awful as she tasted like mustard."

"Yuck," I reply, cringing. My past boyfriends were probably worst than that, but I also dated guys who were normal. I let out a laugh, "I once dated a guy who always talked about his mother."

"What's bad with loving your mother too much?" He laughed, raising an eyebrow at me."

"On our first date he kept talking about who much he loved his mother, which was fine. But then he wanted me to meet her, and kept saying how beautiful she was and how he always went to see her."

"Sounds like a boring date," He starts, "But surely that's not so bad."

"Okay," I face him, giving him a bank look, "He actually phoned his mom and made me speak to her for twenty minutes. On our first date."

His face expression changed, and we both stared at each other for a few seconds with a weird look before bursting out laughing.

"You know what, you're not so bad." He compliments, patting my shoulder. I calm down and stop laughing, smiling at him.

"You're not either. I thought you would flirt with me more, you've only flirted with me a couple of times today." I chuckle.

"Do you want me to flirt with you more?"

"Nope." I say, popping out the 'p'. "I just thought you would flirt more, that's all."

"Well, when a woman already has a man in her life I understand when it's appropriate to flirt or not. But when your single let me know, yeah?"

I roll my eyes playfully, and then my phone starts to ring. "Course I would." I tell him, jokingly. He smirks playfully and I dig my phone out my pocket, answering my phone. "Hello?"

"Holland," Sherlock begins, "You need to come back right away."

"Why?" I asks, confused.

"Mrs. Hudson has been kidnapped."