Chapter thirty - The name.

AN: OMG! So, I've decided to create a trailer! It's not perfect, but I hope you like it! I put the video on the side and it's better to watch it while listening to it with earphones. I'm also going to repay you all for your lovely comments and votes with some dedications, it's the least I can do! Thank you all so much :)

Enjoy!

***

Me and John were standing in the corner of the room, watching Sherlock and Lestrade question Erin. Lestrade seemed angry now instead of shocked, because it finally sunk in that an officer he truly trusted and someone who was a good friend betrayed him. John had his arms folder, staring at the three of them talk but Erin doesn't say much. I had my hands in my pockets, observing from afar. 

"There were no records of your past with women," Lestrade says, looking through some documents in front of him.

"That's because I was never caught, and I also got help with my 'bad' thoughts to prevent me from acting on them." Erin reply's, openly.

"If you got help and you were on the way to becoming a good man, then why did you start it again? Why kill all those women and ruin what you worked for?" Lestrade asks. Erin goes quiet and Sherlock straightens in his chair.

"You told Holland someone gave you an offer."

Erin looks at me, now regretting everything he told me, "...Maybe."

Sherlock sighs in annoyance, "Okay. Who gave you the offer and why?"

"He told me I didn't have to hide no more. That I could be myself." Sherlock and Lestrade stay quiet, waiting for him to go on, "He paid me to do what I love."

"Why?"

"Don't know." He shrugs, smirking, "God bless the man."

"Can you describe what he looked like?" Lestrade questions. Erin shakes his head no, still smirking.

"I can't."

"Okay, forget about what he looked like for a second. Why did he want Holland dead specifically?" Sherlock questions impatiently.

"He paid me to pick any women to kill and I did, but then he gave me someone to kill, I didn't have a problem with it. Not after all he's done for me. If he wanted her dead, then she'll be dead. I'd have killed her for him."

Sherlock tightens his first, "Did he say why?"

He shakes his head no, "Nope, sorry Mr. Holmes!"

"Does he have a name?" Lestrade asks, writing notes in his notebook. Erin smirks, looking at me and John, and then to Sherlock and Lestrade.

"I've said to much."

"Does he have a name?" Lestrade repeats, gritting his teeth as his old friend smirks at him. Erin let's out a laugh, trying to annoy the two men. He leans forward sightly, his hands handcuffed and under the desk as he whispers the name that everyone was dreading.

"Moriarty."