Submitted by @Pjo-Hoo-Forever

I've been bullied since I was little. It started small. Exclusion and such, nothing that big. Things started going downhill when I was 5. One of my closest family members passed, and the girl who bullied me in class forced me to peck a boy on the lips.

Then in 1st grade I got into a fist fight.

Yeah, you read that right.

There were 5 boys who always called me fat and such, who in some way ended up kicking me, which led me to bruises and sore knuckles. "Fat" "freak" and "ugly" led up to a turning point in my life.

I stopped putting up with my best friend's bullying behavior.

So many encounters went in a similar way. I usually ended up crying and asking my friends (who also had problems with this girl) for help. On anti-bullying day, SHE WAS BULLYING.

"Ugh, would you stop whining."

My friend had said something about the music teacher's unfairness, which I agreed with.

I decided to step in.

"You DO know it's anti-bullying day, right Jane?"

She glared at me and said condescendingly, "Are you saying I'm BULLYING you?" And unlike the former me, who was afraid of a girl who had no power over my words or actions, I nodded.

It was when my friend started standing up for me that she started becoming intense.

She called my friend a "whore" and a "bitch" 5 times. In reality, she had never kissed anyone, and was a kind helping hand to those around her. Jane started whispering about us, trying to spread rumours.

I asked the class for help without using names. She knew who she was. They said to "tell her what she's doing" but they didn't know at all that I had tried that. She said to the adult, "I've never done that!" When she had left me crying on my couch after she tried to turn my friends and brothers against me, called me "thick" and a bitch twice, criticized me, and told me who to hang out with.