Submitted by @Frudelent

It was during my first year of high school, and I was only 15, but I dressed like the stereotypical popular girl

It was during my first year of high school, and I was only 15, but I dressed like the stereotypical popular girl. It was just my style. I had several friends I had known for many years, but in high school they mostly drifted away and hung out with other people. I tried to rebuild our friendship but it was useless.

I was devastated, but then I met this guy named Evan, and he was really sweet. We dated for maybe a week before I broke it off. I just wasn't ready for a committed relationship. He became really heartbroken. He would pester me to get back together, saying I would change my mind. I didn't. He told everyone I only wanted to be with him for sex, but it all died down pretty fast.

The school year came to an end, and the new one started up. I'm 16. I had several one night stands with guys and one girl (I discovered I was Pansexual). As soon as my younger sister found out, she told EVERYONE. The guys I had slept with told nasty details about me, and it didn't help that I wore skirts and low-cut tops.

I ended up dating this girl, we'll call her M. M knew about me being a "slut", but we did have emotional feelings for each other. However, M also was taunted, and she moved away.

It was a pretty horrible year, but by the end of it everything kind of just stopped. I guess they found some other poor person to bully.

After several more one night stands, I met a bisexual guy named Jake, and he was extremely nice towards me. We wound up dating, which we still are. I'm currently thinking of being a comic artist, something he got me into.

I wasn't so sure of mentioning this, but I also had an abortion. I don't know how I got pregnant or who it was, but I did. I spent everyday wondering if my sister would tell everyone, terrified of what they'd say. But I guess she never did tell anyone, because no one ever approached me about it. I did feel happy that the rest of my family respected my choice, and because of it I was able to continue my education.

To find out more about The UnSlut Project, watch the video below and visit http://www.unslutproject.com.