Ch. 93 - Countdown

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to miss you... I know I said I was going to be ready by the time it's going to happen but... I think I'll never be ready.", her eyes started to water and she slowly blinked to not let it run down fast. "But I am willing to wait.", her voice cracked as she lowered her head, quietly sobbing.

You guys will come back, and I will be able to stand on the same stage as you, as your equal.

While she sobbed quietly, she then felt a gentle touch on her cheek. She opens her eyes to see Yoon-gi with his eyes half-opened, reaching for her and caressing her cheek.

"Why are you crying, Aegi-yah?", he said with his morning, hoarse voice.

"No reason.", Eun-ha giggles and places a hand on top of his that was on her cheek.

"Pabo. I heard everything.", Yoon-gi yawns and pulls on her. "Come here. Don't sit.", he pats her lap to make her climb on the bed.

Eun-ha sighs, putting the bottle on the floor next to her bed and slips under the blankets, wrapped in his embrace. "Only a week left huh.", she said in a hushed tone.

"Stop thinking about it.", Yoon-gi purred on her hair and nuzzles her head. "That day is not today. So shut up.", he whispered to her and pulls her under him, topping her.

Eun-ha grunts from his weight and just laid down there. "Yoon-gi...", she groaned. "Be careful with your leg..."

"I am careful.", he said, fully awake. He rests his arms on each side of her head. Then he slides his uninjured knee between her legs while the other was just on the side.

"Yoon-gi.", Eun-ha pouts in worry. "Come on. Stop messing around—"

Yoon-gi shuts her up by pressing his lips on hers.

She doesn't even fight back and lets him do it. With only her gasps of pleasure and the clicking of Yoon-gi's lips and tongue tangling her into heaven, the two started to tug on each other's clothes as they go along.

"Eun-ha.", Yoon-gi parts their lips to catch their breaths and leaned their foreheads against each other. "As much as I hate to think about it...", he pauses and stares into her eyes. "People will change in time. Waiting for me— will probably be a little lonely.", he was really feeling anxious about leaving her. Especially when JB is still pursuing her.

"I know.", Eun-ha sighs and stares back at him. "But if you're thinking about a certain someone, don't worry.", she nods. "What the hell was the point of this then if I can't even wait for you?", she giggles as she shows him her ring finger where she had their engagement ring.

Yoon-gi smiles and chuckles. "Don't get smart with me.", he entwines their hands that had their rings to compliment each other, locking a promise and sealing the deal. "I love you Eun-ha. Don't ever forget that during the time that I'm not by your side."

"I... Love you too.", Eun-ha tights her grip on his hand while the other free hand wraps itself around his back. "I will make BTS proud when you all come back...", she whispered.

"We're already proud of you.", Yoon-gi whispers back and uses one hand to trail down to her sides, touching her bare skin.

"W-wait... Y-Yoon... Gi.", Eun-ha gulped and gasps as she starts to tremble. She felt Yoon-gi's hands going down somewhere else. "Yoon-gi...", she pants, staring up to him with half-lidded eyes.

Yoon-gi cooed her and runs his lips lighly down her to her jaw, causing her to stretch her neck up to give him space. "Don't think you'll be leaving this room anytime soon.", he muttered with a smirk.

And so, the countdown begins. With BTS's time with Eun-ha runs out, they did their normal routine. But this time, each different day, the members had their own time with her. The next day was Jungkook, Jin and Eun-ha.