Communicating (Kol)

The moment your feet hit the hard contrete you decided to pause and backtrack. Your mind could barely comprehend how two weeks ago you were walking out the front door to meet up with your sexy vampire boyfriend and now you were jumping out a two story window, praying that your sister wasn't going to catch you.

You loved Davina, you really did but she'd set some rules that you didn't agree with when she took over the coven. Actually, there was only one rule, don't have emotional attachments to vampires. She'd literally threatened to burn all of your belongings, that included vinyls, books, clothes, everything.

So now, you were sneaking out windows to find him, going off weird notes he'd leave in the bird box on your balcony because the wards wouldn't let him go any further than that. All you'd gotten today was to jump out off of the balcony and wait.

You didn't have to wait long to before a very familiar blonde appeared in front of you, you grinned at her and hugged her tightly.

"Beks!" You exclaimed, "I missed you so much, I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I missed you too," She sighed, pulling away, looking over you, "Now that the welcoming committee is half done we need to grab your things."

"My things? What do yo-"

"Your belongings, Y/n," Rebekah rolled her eyes, gesturing to the balcony, "You're moving in with my darling brother, Kol if you didn't realise that."

"I'm...what?" You took a step back, stumbling as you did, Rebekah quickly caught you.

Not that you weren't happy, you were thrilled..at least you would be in a few minutes when the shock wore off. You wanted to, you really wanted to but part of you were pissed off at Kol for not talking to you about this at all, weren't all good relationships supposed to have communication?

"Quickly, Darling, grab your things," Rebekah tapped you on the back, "Before my sister gets here in the convertible, I'll jump you back up if you'd like."

You nodded in through you daze before being pulled out of it with an odd thought. You turned to the blonde vampire with a perplexed look on your face.

"Why did I have to jump down here?" You frowned, "Couldn't of you just jumped up in the first place? I know you can't inside but you could've stood on the balcony."

"He said it had something to do with that way your body moves as you fall," Rebekah raised a brow, almost like she was prepared for you to begin ranting, "That it, and I do quote,  'does something to him'."

"That bastard."
________________________________
A/n, Hey guys, I know I haven't been around for a while and that's because I dealing with some personal and work problems. I might be able to update as much because I'm really dedicating my time to my writing competitions and my band. This all for a bit of fun anyway and to write some stuff I hadn't seen before.

I got my guitar today, his name is Dontae❤.