Shifter (Klaus)

Tears ran down your face as you felt your bones snap over and over, unable to decide what they wanted to become. It was , you were shunned by your pack when you went through it for the first time.

Yes, in a way you were still apart of the pack but they pretended as if you were nothing, simply there for them to take there anger out on. You screamed as your body morphed. You couldn't understand how anyone could curse a child with such pain.

When you were born, a witch cursed you because she was pissed at your mother for 'stealing' her man.

This had been happening ever since you had accidentally caused your History teacher a miscarriage by bumping her, leading to her falling down the stairs. You had killed that baby and this was your punishment.

"Are you having trouble shifting, love?"

You looked up at the voice, half in transition. His eyes widened as he realised that your 'go to' form was not a wolf.

"Marvelous," he murmured under his breath, "What are you?"

He noticed how your body was trying to tear itself apart instead of working together, each limb trying to change into something different. He knew in that moment he had to have you, you were strange and interesting. Something he'd never seen before.

"Stop thinking of yourself as human," He decided to give you advice, "Focus on the one thing you want to become and block out all other distractions, all other thoughts. Fall into that mindspace."

Klaus frowned, wondering it this would help you, it was the procedure he went through every time he became a wolf. It was the procedure he had taught Hayley when she first became a hybrid.

He shook his head, pulling himself out of his thoughts, he turned to you. In your place was a majestic mountain lion. He smirked at you.

"Can you turn into something a bit more 'domestic', Love," He smirked, "It might draw less attention."

Somehow, you frowned, you closed your eyes and focused just like the man had said.

"Lovely," Klaus rolled his eyes, "I just happen to adore cats."

He scooped you up into his arms and began walking back to the city. This was going to be interesting.
------------------------
A/n I'm sorry this took a while, I've been having some troubles at home that you may or may not know about if you read 'About Me'.

In the future, requests will be much faster.

Love
October