Tension (Elijah)

Imagine there has always been sexual tension between you and Elijah but both of you refuse to acknowledge it and one day you just get sick of it and break.

"Y/n you can't just go and attack vampires like that!" Elijah exclaimed, "You could have gotten yourself hurt!!!"

"I had Cami's dark objects," You fought back.

"You didn't even know what that did more or less if it was going to even protect you!!!" He gripped your arms, "You are human, you could have died."

"But I didn't!!!!" You screamed, "Elijah, I am fine, I am OK, it's over now! He hurt you so I hurt him, I couldn't help it."

"You did that for me," he froze, letting you go.

You stopped, realising what you had just said. Screw it, Elijah had been ignoring this for months. You had felt like this for so long and he needed to know.

"Yeah," You step forward and kissed him.

At first it was sweet and he kissed back but then you got desperate, you had gone without this for months. You wrapped your arms around his neck, tugging at his hair. You pulled back and grinned at him.

"Were you scared?" You cooed into his neck, "Were you scared for me?"

"Very," Elijah seemed breathless, he had a hungry look in his eyes.

The noble Mikaelson wasn't usually man of little words but he wanted to continue your make out session. You had some pull over him, he couldn't deny his feelings, he needed you like oxygen.

"I'm sick of this, Elijah," You ran your fingers through his hair, "I'm sick of us pretending that we don't want each other, if we do this you have to promise we won't act like it never happened."

"I promise," he brought his lips back to yours.

You kissed back with ferocity, he ran his tongue across your lip. You'd like to say you put up a fight, that you battled with him for dominance but in reality you let him take control.

You parted your lips from him, allowing his tongue to explore it's new territory. You both pulled away for air. You grinned and pulled him over to the bed but he had other ideas.

He pinned you against the wall, he gave you a rare smirk and lent back in to your lips.

And the tension between you was never ignored again....