Shunned (Davina)

Imagine that when Davina was shunned she came to you for comfort.

You sat in your usual small coffee shop by yourself. Just enjoying breakfast like every morning.

The door swung open violently and sobbing was heard. A few of the customers looked straight ahead, ignoring it. Others looked annoyed, a few women looked sorry for the girl.

Then you realised who it was and she made a beeline for you.

"Y/n," Davina choked out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh, Vina!" You got up, dropping some cash on the table (as a tip) and pulled the girl outside.

The owner gave you a thankful nod.

You pulled her onto a park bench and she sobbed in your arms.

"Davina, what happened?" You held her close.

She pulled back and her bright tear ridden eyes looked at you in desperation. Like she was relying on you to make it all better, she'd had feelings for you for a while but she was afraid to tell you. In her eyes you made everything better.

"Th-they shunned me," she wailed, "No one will look at me, I've lost the ancestors power....i-i don't know what to do Y/n..."

"Oh, Davina," You whispered and pulled her back to you, "I know this is cliché but it's their loss, you are an amazing person as well as an amazing witch. And I don't know how they let you go Davina Claire."

She sat up and pushed her lips onto yours, unable to hide her feelings anymore. You pulled away and Davina was even more hurt.

"Vina, your overwhelmed by emotions right now," You whispered, your foreheads touching, "You need to rest and then if you still want to kiss me do it, but not now, you need to think."

Davina nodded, a small smile appeared on her face, you wanted to kiss her.

"C'mon you can stay at mine."

The next day, the moment she got up she ran into your room and kissed you. And you let her.

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹