First Sight (Kol)

Imagine you are one of the first people he see's after being put in his new body.

"Kol, we need to know if you are loya-"

"Finn, leave your brother alone," Esther placed a hand on her eldest son's arm, "he needs some time to adjust."

Kol sighed and began to walk away, he didn't know if he was happy that his mother had brought him back. But he decided it felt nice to have the wind on his face and see the stars.

He wondered out of the cemetery, sick of being surrounded by the dead, to a place much less morbid.

Even though it was night the park still looked alive and dew already covered the ground. Kol smiled, he had missed the simple things in life, a nice sunset, a pretty girl, a nice glass of wine spiked with blood.

It was strange but relieving to think he didn't need blood anymore. He had never been able to control his bloodlust, his anger and it had put everyone in danger time and time again.

"Seriously David!"

Your voice sliced through the night like a knife through butter. It was the first woman he had heard that wasn't his mother and it was beautiful.

"You plan to take me on a date and you ditch me for HER!!!" You exclaimed into your phone, "I waited here for hours! You promised me this wouldn't happen again! You promised me David!!!"

You cried out and Kol frowned realising he wouldn't ever be able to eavesdrop ever again. But he was even more shocked that anyone would ever cheat on such a stunning girl.

He could only see a silhouette but he already knew were beautiful. Maybe you were just a really terrible person?

"No you cannot pick me up!" You snarled, "I have my own way home!"

Kol chuckled knowing that was a lie, oh, what lovers rage did to people.

Suddenly his mothers voice filled his mind calling him back to the graveyard. He looked at you one more time and turned away, he knew he'd find you again. Even if he didn't even know your na-

"Don't Y/n me, David," You exclaimed, "I am not your Y/n anymore! We are through!!"

He grinned.

I will see you again Y/n.