Compelled (Klaus and Lucien)

Imagine Lucien compelling you to cheat on Klaus with him.

"Hello, Y/n."

The vampire approached you with a smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes at him, he'd been annoying your fiance and his family for a while now.

"What do you want, Lucien?" You were not taking any if his shit today.

His eyes roamed allover you, landing on your left hand, to the only jewellery you were wearing.

"Is that a ring I see? Has Nik finally agreed to settle?" Lucien gave a wide smirk that irritated you.

"If you must know, yes," You gave an irritated sigh, "Klaus proposed to me last week."

Lucien nodded but his head tilted to the side and he grinned. You could tell by the conniving look in his eyes that he was planning something.

"May I look?" He held out his hand as if to grab yours.

"I'm actually on my way back now, it's getting dark and I don't want to be late," You were starting to get nervous (Shawn😍).

What did Lucien want from you?

"It'll only be quick," Lucien grinned, he caught your hand, "Your trembling? Are you scared?"

You tried to pull away but his grip was tight.

"You should be," he smirked, before you could do anything he had an arm around your waist, holding you.

He ripped off your ring and shoving it into his pocket because it burnt his skin. Vervain.

"Smart but not smart enough."

"Please just let me go," You begged, trying to pull free, "Just let me go Lucien! It'll be easier, if you don't Klaus will kill you!"

"Oh, you'd tell him and he'd kill me anyway, Darling," Lucien rolled his eyes, "but I know a way to make him suffer, slowly, painfully."

The brunette looked deep into your eyes.

"Tonight as you and your fiance sleep next to each other, you will leave," Lucien smirked, "and you will arrive at my apartment and you will do anything I'd like."

Silent tears fell down your face, you couldn't fight it. You knew you would.

"Now, go home," he patted your face, "and don't tell anyone of this."

Lucien pulled out the diamond ring and examined it as it burnt his fingers.

"I think I'll keep ahold of this for a while," he put it back in his pocket, "now off you go, back to Nik."

You walked away with a blank look on your face, preparing to break your Love's heart.