Abandoned Pt 2 (Elijah) 1k!!!

Part two to one of my very first imagines where Elijah takes you in because you have been abandoned.

"And you want to keep her?" Klaus raised an eyebrow.

Elijah shuffled awkwardly.

"I never said I wished to keep her permanently," Elijah said, "Just until we find her a good home, just look Niklaus, her mother abandoned her."

He passed the note to his younger brother. Klaus read over the same words that Elijah had read only half an hour before.

"....I don't want her..." Klaus muttered, reading the note aloud, "I can't handle the responsibility.... I can't have two...I don't get laid anymore..."

The hybrid looked disgusted that anyone would describe a child like that. He put the note down, unable to read anymore.

"I suppose," Klaus thought aloud, "That if I have a child, you should be allowed to have one also."

Elijah rolled his eyes at his brother's dramatics.

"She's not going to be my child Niklaus," Elijah sighed but went to walk out.

"I've always like the sound of Uncle Nik."

Elijah chuckled and left.

He walked down the stairs to see you giggling something to Hayley. You were poking her pregnant stomach carefully.

"That's a very big baby!" You exclaimed and Elijah smiled at the scene from above the stairs.

"She's actually very small right now," Hayley laughed.

"Then why is your belly so big!!!!" Looked shocked and Hayley giggled.

Elijah smiled, he hadn't heard the wolf make such noises before and he enjoyed her being happy.

"Maybe it's normally this big," Hayley poked your cheek and you giggled.

Elijah walked down the stairs and you turned and grinned at him. You ran over and hugged his suit leg.

"Hello, Little one," He knelt down to your height, you grinned, "How would you like to stay for a while?"

You frowned, turned around and looked at Hayley, her stomach and then Elijah and grinned. You nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes!" You said, "but does my mommy know?"

Elijah froze, he sighed.

"Let's go find you a room," Elijah looked down, he held the note in his hands, "And then we'll talk about."

Hayley smiled sadly at him, she already knew about your mother had done.

"I hope you stick around, Y/n," Hayley called out after you.

And that was the beginning of Y/n Mikaelson.