Katherine (Kol)

Kol finds out that you're bisexual and you used to date Katherine.

"I wouldn't have called it dating," You rolled your eyes, "Well I did when it was happening, but I wouldn't call it that now."

"I can't believe you dated Kat, everyone hates her," Kol exclaimed, "I knew everyone wanted her at one stage but I never knew you were one of those people."

"What do you mean 'One of those people'," You raised an eyebrow at your boyfriend, "Bisexual?"

"No, love, one of Katerina's devotees," He rolled his eyes, "I swear I love everything about you, I have sworn it over and over. Why would this be any different."

"I just...in school there were so many rumours after I had my first girlfriend even though we both swore to keep it a secret," You looked down, "I was afraid no one would want me if I came out to the school."

"I want you and I always will," Kol suddenly smirked, "Honestly this just means more fun under the sheets if you know what I mean, Darling."

You blushed and slapped him across the face. Hard.

"Do not assume that just because I like both girls and guys doesn't mean I want to have a threesome, Kol Mikaelson!" You exclaimed and turned around, of course he would react like this, he was so immature.

"I'm sorry, Darling, it just a joke, I swear," he caught your arms, "You pack one awful punch. That hurt...a lot."

He pouted. You looked into his eyes, sighing as you forgave him silently for what he had said.

"I just have to ask," Kol looked at you quite seriously, "Was the sex good?"

You stood there shocked he'd even asked that. Without realising it your mind shifted back to the memories of you and Katherine, to answer Kol's question, yes, the sex had been amazing.

Kol could tell by the look in your eyes.

"Better then you and I?" He frowned.

You snapped out of it and grabbed his shoulders the moment you saw the depressed look on his face.

"Of course not," You assured him, "Ours is far better, because we love each other so much, we were made for each other so it makes it so much better."

Kol grinned.

"OK one more," he murmured, "Never leave me for a woman."

"Is that a question or an order, sir?" You giggled.

Kol grinned.

"We'll see."

He pushed you onto the bed and hovered over you. Yes, sex was far better with Kol then it had been with Katherine.

The Originals Prefrences And ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara