You got spelled (Klaus and Rebekah)

Klaus:

You've been spelled to stay as a wolf...

You growled slightly at your boyfriend as he smirked at you.

"It isn't that bad, Love," he knelt down to your level, "You are a pretty wolf."

He reached out and stroked your jaw. You whined softly.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" He pouted at you.

You licked his hand and then Nuzzled your nose into it.

You had been gone for a while and you had seriously missed Klaus and now you couldn't even spend time with him...well, not in the way you wanted.

You whined again. A soft yelp.

"It's fine, Love," he stroked your jaw with his thumb, "let's find Freya, she can undo this."

Rebekah:
You were spelled not to speak.

"Don't look at me like that," Rebekah exclaimed, "I wasn't trying to get him angry."

You raised an eyebrow at her. It you could talk you would say something like 'Sure you weren't' or 'You were asking for it!'. But you couldn't because the witch had made you mute.

And now your crush/best friend was dragging you back to the compound to get her sister to fix you.

"This would be so much easier if you could talk back," she huffed.

You rolled your eyes. You couldn't talk back, and you loved to talk. And sing and laugh, and now that had been taken from you.

And the only way to cure it was, in the witch's words 'Admit what you feel inside'. You had a suspicion that she had meant tell Rebekah about your feelings but you couldn't could you.

"I'm sorry," Rebekah stopped and turned back you, "I'm rambling on and you can't even speak, I apologize Y/n. Today I was supposed to...."

You frowned at her. Supposed to do what.

"Oh bloody hell," Rebekah exclaimed.

And she closed the space between you. After a few moments of shock you kissed back.

"I have feelings for you," she pulled back and leant her forehead on yours.

"I like you, too," You said.