Compelled Pt 2 (Klaus and Lucien) 1k!!!

Imagine Lucien compelling you to cheat on Klaus (your fiance) with him.

You pulling away from his arms woke Klaus up. He frowned, rolled over but didn't think anything of it. He assumed that you were simply getting some water or going to the bathroom.

So he fell back asleep. But it happened again and again. One night he decided to lay awake until you returned. And hours later you did, he pretended to be asleep. But you returned home crying, you'd cuddle into his arms and fall back asleep.

It happened every night for about a week and one day Klaus decided to ask you about it.

"Where do you go every night?" He asked you out of the blue one day.

He had his suspicions but he refused to believe them, he trusted you, he loved you. You were to be married, the thought of that made him smile.

"Oh, you noticed?" You seemed surprised but something else lurked behind your eyes.

"Yes, I have," he gave you a small smile, "And I must say, My Love, it's quite cold without you."

"Well, Nik....I started walking at night," You smiled back at him, you seemed slightly nervous, "The colours are prettier then."

"That's not that safe, Sweetheart," he murmured, he stood above your shoulders and began to give you a massage, "Anyone could be about, promise me you'll have your phone on you so you can contact me."

"I promise, Nik," You leant into his touch, a tear fell down your cheek.

You kept your hands in your pockets, you seemed to be doing that a lot more often. Maybe your hands were cold, part of him felt like maybe you were ashamed to wear his ring but he brushed those insecurities away.

He decided not to ask you about the state you always seemed to be in when you returned to bed each night. You had a lot of things that had happened during your life and maybe you used these walks to remember them?

That night after you left he lay awake, unable to fall asleep. He worried about your safety walking all alone at night. He decided to secretly follow you, just to keep you safe.

He got up and pulled on some more suitable clothes and hurried out. He caught your scent and followed around the quarter, when he found you you were sobbing but you also looked angry.

He frowned, is this what you did every night? He followed you none the less. He tracked you until he realised where you were going....Lucien's apartment.

No....no, no, no. He refused to think like that, not until he saw it. He trusted you, you'd never do anything like to him....would you?

He got in the elevator after you'd already gone up and he crouched next the door.

"Lucien, please-"

"Sleep with me," he heard the other man say, "and be very verbal about it, I think we have a visitor."

He heard your moans, the moans he thought that only he received.

"You will enjoy it."

"Lucien," You moaned his name.

A tear fell down the hybrid's cheek as his heart shattered. How could have he ever trusted you! You claimed to love him but this is what went and did. Even after accepting his proposal. He choked back a sob.

There would be no wedding...no future. You would not be his wife, the mother of his future children. That future that he'd thought was definite just flew out the window. His heart broke into a million pieces. And now he would make Lucien pay.

He kicked down the door. And he saw Lucien devouring you on the table. The vampire pulled away and smirked.

"Well, hello Nik," Lucien smirked.

"N-nik?!!" You sat up with a start, "Nik, I can explain...no I can't but, I had no choice!"

"You had a choice, Y/n," he flashed his eyes at you and for a moment you could see how broken he was, "and you chose him over me! The enemy-"

"No, Nik, you don't understand," You cried, tears began to fall down your face, "I had too, Nik, please hear me out. He-"

"Don't call me that!" The hybrid roared pointing at you, "You do not get to act like you mean something to me, you don't, not anymore. Not after this."

"N- Klaus-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Lucien smirked.

"Leave, My Darling," Lucien gestured to you, "My work here is done."

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹