Accept me (Klaus and Rebekah)

Your eyes went wide as you looked in the mirror.

"I'm still me," You muttered to yourself as you freaked out, "The same old Y/n. It doesn't matter if I think I might be in love with Vanessa- fuck! Of course it matters!!!"

"Y/n?" Came the muffled noise of your Aunt through the door, "I heard screams, has Niklaus grounded you? Can I come in?"

You froze and sat back down on your bed. You took a few deep breaths, you would have to tell someone eventually. You knew this was the kind of thing you couldn't keep to yourself but a indescribable fear rain through your veins. You'd heard stories of parents disowning their children and that terrified you.

This family was messed up but you loved it.

"I'm just coming in, Y/n/n," Your Aunty Beks announced and opened the door.

The vampire noticed you sitting your bed with blotchy red eyes and tears running down your face and immediately ran over to you pulling you into her arms.

"What's wrong, darling?" She hounded you with questions, "..was it a boy? We can go and mur-"

"Not a boy."

You murmured as you began to cry even more. Rebekah seemed to be confused for bit until she froze.

"Oh, Darling," She gave a sad little laugh in an attempt to cheer you up, "Did you think I would care about a little thing like that! You are entitled to love whoever you'd like! I don't mind which gender, boys and girls, girls and boys."

"I h-heard abou-"

"Homophobes," Rebekah snarled and you smiled meekly at her.

"You really still love me?" You murmured.

"Of course I still love you, you stupid girl," she kissed your head lovingly, "How can I not, look at you."
--------------------

And ever since then you had been attempting to find a way to come out to your father. And in the process of that you had been avoiding him.

You both possessed the same crippling paranoia which caused you to believe that your father wouldn't love you anymore and he believed that you may have stopped seeing him as the hero in your story and more of the villain.

"What's wrong with you, Y/n!" Klaus had regretted the words the moment they fell from his mouth, he hadn't meant for them to come out so aggressively.

You turned around with hurt showing in your wide E/c eyes, "What?"

Klaus knew he couldn't stop at it now.

"You've been avoiding me, Sweetheart," he said in a calmer tone, "I want to know the reason why."

Your eyes showed that you were absolutely terrified and Klaus' mind went to the most terrible things to explain your actions. Was it drugs? Was someone threatening you?

You attempted to calm yourself down, you might as well tell him now. You took a few deep breaths and opened your mouth to tell him, looking into his greeny blue eyes you realised that you could trust him. He loved you, he was your father and he had never done you wrong.

"Dad, I'm gay."

His eyes went wide, he never thought that was the reason you had been acting so strange. Klaus was so confused that he couldn't speak.

"Well, not entirely," you hurried, desperately to fill the silence, "I like guys and girls, I'm bisexu-"

He walked over and pulled you into his arms.

"I thought something was wrong, Love," he held you in his embrace, pressing his lips to your hair, "You frightened me."

He pulled back and stared deep into your eyes.

"Don't ever think that I will stop loving you, sweetheart," he cupped your face, "You are my light."