Unsespected Feelings (Rebekah)

Imagine Elijah and Klaus realising that you have feelings for their sister.

"You have no reason to be afraid," Rebekah squeezed your arm, "We won't let those witches touch you, Darling."

Elijah looked in your direction alarmed. Your heart was beating extremely fast. It had been occurring for about a week and know he suspected the reason was his very own sister.

He stood on the stairs and frowned. Klaus walk next to him.

"What are you glaring at now, brother," Klaus stood next to the vampire.

"Are you aware?" Elijah asked.

"Aware of what?" Klaus sighed.

"That our house guest is in love with our sister," Elijah said.

"I wasn't aware Marcel had begun living with us," Klaus smirked.

"No, not Marcel, and Hayley either if you had ideas," Elijah shook his head, "Y/n has been acting awfully strange lately, and now I realise why."

"Are you sure it's Rebekah," Klaus frowned, "I mean she's free to feel for anyone she wants but.... Rebekah?"

"I assumed that it was either you or I," Elijah had the hint of a grin on his face, "but it seems Rebekah is the source of Y/n affections."

"Ah, do you planned on using this as blackmail, brother," Klaus raised an eyebrow.

"Do you plan on killing Y/n, Niklaus?" Elijah turned to his brother, "because everything is different, she is not a boy you can easily hate."

"Time will tell, brother," Klaus frowned at you from the stairs.