Hope's Talk (Klaus) Male Reader

Male reader
---------------------

"Y/n!"

You turned to see the auburn haired daughter of your boyfriend.

"Hope," you smiled.

You and Klaus hadn't told Hope about your relationship because you were afraid she wouldn't accept.

"What do you want," You knelt to her level.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you something but Mom said that I shouldn't," Hope looked guilty, "but I really wanted to know."

"Well, ask away," You smiled, wondering what she wanted to know.

"Why are over all the time?" Her small head tilted to the side, "You aren't family but your always with my Dad, are you his friend? Mom said Dad doesn't have friends."

"Well, Hope...the truth is," You took a deep breath, it was now or never, "What do you know about love."

"Mom says there's lots of types of love," The 7 year old looked confused, "Like how she loves me, or how Dad loves Uncle Elijah."

"Do you know about the other type of love," You sighed.

"Like when you kiss?" Hope asked.

"Yeah, what do you know about that one," You sat on a couch gesturing for her to sit next to you.

"It's when two people fall IN love," Hope sat next to you, "Like My Mom and Uncle Elijah."

"Yeah, well me and your dad..." You looked away, "We fell in love...just like your mom and Elijah."

"But your both boys," Hope frowned, "I thought that only girls and boys could fall in love."

"Sometimes boys can love other boys and girls can love other girls," You explained, "You remember that lady Keelin? Your Aunt Freya and her are dating. A lot of people don't like it."

"That's silly," Hope exclaimed, "it's kinda cool, it just means more love right? And love is good! That's what Mom says."

You smiled, happy that the daughter of the man you loved was fine with you're relationship with her father.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Dad were in love?" Hope frowned.

"Because, Y/n here was afraid you wouldn't like it," Klaus walked in, smirking at you.

"You little shit," You whispered under your breath so Hope couldn't hear, "You set this up, didn't you?"

"Oh, I only placed the thought in her mind," Klaus stood a good metre away, "She needed to know, love."

You blushed.

"Y/n said you two are in love!" Hope stood up, "Is that why you call him love!??!!"

"Your father calls everyone love," You sighed.

"Well, you're the only boy he calls love, so that means he loves you!" Hope said, she turned to her father, "is it true?"

"Yes. It is," Klaus chuckled, "and Y/n blushes every time I say it, it's a tremendous power."

"Prove it," Hope demanded, "I won't believe it until you do."

"Fine," Klaus wriggled his eyebrows.

He grabbed your hand and pulled into a fierce kiss.

🌹REQUESTS ARE OPEN🌹