My Andrea (Hayley)

Imagine being Jackson's little sister and him getting jealous over you're feelings for Hayley.

"So, you're Andrea," You walked out of the shadows to see the pregnant wolf.

"Well, I go by Hayley," She smiled lightly, you could tell she was brimming with excitement.

"I'm Y/n Kenner," You smiled, sticking out your hand for the her to shake.

"Who's the alpha around here?" She asked, "There's so many of you, it's insane that you can keep it all under control."

"Me and my brother both turned out to be Alphas, so we do it together," You sent her a smile, "but what are you doing in here! A pretty girl like you should be out there dancing, mingling."

"Haha, no, I'm a hormonal pregnant werewolf," Hayley blushed, "No ones going to want to 'mingle'."

"Aren't I mingling," You breathed, stepping closer, "You are a lot more beautiful then I assumed."

"What did you think I looked like," she laughed nervously.

She leant back, away, she was scared, she was thinking to much.

"Just go with it, Andrea," You leant in to kiss her, and she leant in as well.

You were suddenly pulled away.

"Y/n!"

"Jackson," You sighed in an annoyed tone, "I'm having a private moment with the lady, so...shoo."

"What do you think your doing with my wife!" Jackson grip on your shoulders tightened.

"She's not your wife, bro," You rolled your eyes, "There's a reason that Mom and Dad had two of us."

"Uh huh," Jackson rolled his eyes, "Just because you are my sister doesn't mean you have rights over her."

"Grandma Mary told me so," You poked his chest, "She went to whoever she wanted. We're both betrothed to her."

"I'm going to fight for her," Jackson growled.

"Then why didn't you introduce yourself first."

You strutted back over to the pregnant wolf.

"Hayley," You breathed, the word felt nice on your tongue.

"Uh...Y/n," The brunette stuttered, "hey, who was that?"

"My brother," You took a step forward, "Thinks he has a Wolfy claim on you."

You reached out to cup her face, looking down into her fierce hazel eyes.

"But your mine," her breath hitched at your possessive tone.

You smirked, brushing your lips against her ear.

"Wouldn't you agree."