Drunk (Klaus)

Imagine your drunk and he makes you stay the night.

You were dancing on the top of a table as people cheered for you.
Suddenly all of the people (mainly men), were pushed out of the way.

"C'mon, Love," a familiar accented voiced called, "your coming with me."

You grinned as you saw Klaus.

"Hi," You grinned, sitting down on the table, "did you like my dancing? Richard thinks I'm good!"

You pointed to a man you grinned at you.

"You're real good, baby girl," he said in a creepy way.

"Are you drunk?" Klaus asked.

"No!" You cried, appalled he'd even suggest that.

"Trust me," Cami called, "she's wasted."

"Let's get you back to the compound," Klaus sighed, reaching for your hand.

"No!" You leaned back, "You didn't like my dancing, maybe I'll go with Richard!"

"I thought your dancing was just lovely, sweetheart," The hybrid said in a annoyed tone, "now let's get you home."

"Hey," the man, Richard cried, "I think the lady wants to go with me."

"Stay out of this, mate," Klaus said, he turned to you, "Let's go."

"You made Richard sad," You pouted, "say sorry."

"Love," Klaus warned, "we need to go."

"SAY SORRY," You screamed.

Klaus looked infuriated.

"I'm.sorry." he spat and dragged you from the table, outside.

"Are you mad, Nik?"

Klaus stopped. It was the first time you'd called him that particular nickname, he decided he liked the way you said it but he would much prefer it if you were sober.

"No, Sweetheart, I'm just simply frustrated," He shook his head and turned to give you a smile to see you had wondered to a shop window.

It was a pet store and you were reaching your hand out to the sleeping puppies, a shocked expression appeared on your face as you realised you couldn't force your hand through glass to pat them.

Klaus chuckled at the sight.

"Nik, there's a forcefield," You turned back to him with wide eyes.

"It's a window, Love," He knelt next to you, placing his hand next to yours, "See, glass."

"Oh...." You frowned, "Why would they want to keep me away from the lil puppies?"

"They don't, they want to keep the puppies in," He found himself smiling in amusement, "and bad people out. Now c'mon, Love, let's hurry back now."

"Okay," You jumped up from your previous position, stumbled and Klaus grabbed your hand to keep you steady.

You began walking back and you kept a firm grip on his hand.
---------------------------------

"Why are we at your house!" You slurred, just realising your surroundings.

"Because if you might'n of hurt yourself if I left you unsupervised," he laid you on his own bed.

"Don't you need to sleep here?" You said, sitting back up.

"That's not what I use beds for," he smiled slightly.

You frowned not quite getting the innuendo.

"So you don't sleep?" You exclaimed, the new information much more interesting than sleep.

"Occasionally," Klaus chuckled, "but you, Love, are human, and sleep is essential."

"I'll only go to sleep if you stay here and sleep too!" You bargained, then frowned, "because I don't like being alone."

Klaus saw your broken, sad expression and gave you a tender smile to cheer you up.

"You have yourself a deal, Love," He smiled at you and turned off the light and positioned himself next to you, trying to keep his space.

But you continued to move yourself closer, until you were snuggled into his chest fast asleep.

He chuckled and pressed his lips to your head. He closed his eyes and found himself sleeping for the first time in a very long time.