Accept Me Pt 2 (The Mikaelson's)

You promised both you and your Aunt Beks that you'd do it tonight, you'd come out to the rest of your family. It was scary and part of you was mad at your Aunt to ordering you to do this, who was she to tell you to tell them, this was your secret, she didn't understand the paranoia.

The crippling paranoia that lead you to believe that no one would ever look at you the same.

You walked down to the massive table that had been set up downstairs, everyone was already sitting down. Rebekah had called a family dinner and your father had gone along with it. Elijah, Freya, Kol, Hope and Hayley were waiting for you to come down so they could begin to eat.
.............................................................

"So, everyone, Y/n has something to say," Your Aunt Beks said in a sickly sweat voice that made your insides churn.

You suddenly didn't want that custard tart you were trying to barter from Hope. You didn't want to this, you didn't want to do this at all. You knew Auntie Beks was just doing  what she thought was right but she had never asked you if this was what you wanted.

Suddenly all eyes were on you. Brown, Hazel and blue. You hated everything about this, you began to shake ever so slightly. You felt like throwing up, your father's comforting smile made it all break. You opened your mouth slightly and Rebekah nodded, leaning forward, like this was her favourite reality TV show.

"Go on, Sweetie," She urged you to say something.

"I can't do this," You exclaimed, jumping up from your seat, you shoved your chair back and ran upstairs.

This was supposed to be your decision and Rebekah had taken over it. You weren't ready for this.
.............................................................

You sat in your room, trying to stop the tears from gushing out of your eyes and out of your cheeks. You didn't understand why you had to do this, why were you considered straight unless you said otherwise, why did everyone have to assume these kind of things, then maybe you wouldn't feel such paranoia over such little stupid things.

"Y/n," It was Hayley, "Can me and Hope come in?"

"I-i," You tried to form words, you didn't know what to say yo her.

"I don't know exactly your Aunt Beks was trying to make you say but I have a very good idea," The hybrid said and you froze in fear, "I'm not gonna say I understand what your going through because I was a party girl and did some things....but I know that she should've checked with you first. I'd suggest talking to your Auntie Freya about this, she....swings both ways."

You frowned, but you were calmer now, you weren't the only one who thought what Aunt Bekah did was wrong but you'd had no clue about Auntie Freya being... Bi?

She was like you, you weren't alone in this scary world.

"I love you, kiddo," Hayley said through the door, "So does your sister, and no, no one else but me and Freya suspect anything."