Young Wizard part 51

Oliver brought Gwen to her tree house. They turned into fairies and flew in. All the other fairies hugged Gwen and Oliver. They knew what had happened because they watched Gwen's huge magical science watch.

Afterword, Gwen felt hungry and asked, "Oliver would you like some honey?"

"Sure that sounds great," he answered.

They flew to the cabinets level, and found a canister of honey. They spooned it out until it was empty. They laughed at each other because they both had honey on their faces. Gwen opened the cabinet and pulled out two moist towels.

They wiped each others face. Gwen kissed him and he smiled.

"Want to see the balcony in the day time?" she asked.

"Sure." Oliver said.

They held hands as they flew up through the tree house. Gwen opened the glass doors to the balcony, and they flew out.

"It does look different out here in the day time," Oliver said.

"Yes it does and the reason is that the wood in the balcony is alive and is green in the daytime soaking up the sun," Gwen said.

Gwen faced Oliver, drew him close and kissed him. He didn't mind because he kissed her back.

"That for saving me today."

"I am so sorry that you were pulled in to the battle."

"It not your fault that the evil Oliver tried to use me against you."

"I would have completely destroyed him if he had killed you."

"I know you would have," Gwen said.

Landor's letter tapped Gwen on her shoulder. She opened it and smiled.

"It's about you Oliver and they're going to have a coronation and name you the great wizard," Gwen said.

"Me?" Oliver said as he read the letter, "what's a great wizard do?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe be great," she said with a laugh.

Oliver laughed too.

"I want to tell you how I feel about you," Oliver said.

"We should leave the tree and turn human before you do," Gwen said.

"You're right, let's go to Landors castle in the orchid," Oliver said.

They vanished then appeared in the orchid as humans. Oliver waved his hand and a blanket appeared then they sat down. They held hands.

"Gwen, I love you. I know I'm to young to get married, but maybe some day we can." Oliver said.

"I love you too Oliver. If you need to wait, I'll wait for you," Gwen said.

They kissed.