Young Wizard part 20

Gwen handed Oliver another canister. He took a spoonful of the goldern syrup.

"This is honey and this is what I'm hungry for," he said.

After he ate a good amount and Gwen did too, they flew back to the balcony and continue to kiss some more. Time had no meaning as they got lost in each other again. They stopped kissing for a minute because Gwen wanted to ask him a question.

"Are you the great wizard?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?" Oliver questioned.

"When we were at the castle the only thing that Landor and Celesta whispered about was looking up an old prophecy to see if you're this great wizard. They must have forgot that us fairies have excellent hearing," Gwen said.

"Truthfully I don't know. I have learned so much in these last few days and have done so many wonderful things, I wouldn't even begin to guess," Oliver answered.

"I don't care who they think you are you'll always be my hero for saving all of my fairies," Gwen said as she put her pretty face to his and they kissed some more.

"I have to leave in a few minutes and rejoin myself back together to go to school in the morning," Oliver said.

"I've really enjoyed your company tonight. Please come over anytime you want," Gwen said.

"I will. Are you seeing anyone right now?" Oliver asked.

"Yes. I'm seeing you," Gwen said.

"No that's not what I mean," Oliver chuckled, "I want to ask you if would like to date me?" he asked.

"You mean you want to only kiss and hug me?" Gwen asked.

"Yes," Oliver said as he felt his cheeks turning red.

"I would like that too," Gwen said.

"So we are boyfriend and girlfriend?" Oliver asked

"Okay," Gwen said as she kissed Oliver.

"I had a wonderful time, and  I really like you," Oliver said as he vanished and returned back to his bedroom.